Reppin
Wakanda
rWjh4HJ_zps0zdfiovc.png
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If it's good mind you.

I'm sorry, brehs. That poster is kinda hurting my vibe lol. DC came hard with WW. Those posters were outstanding. Here? *sigh*

I'm afraid to even go on Twitter right now. I bet they are ripping it to shreds.
Cacs saying on message boards "is this Gods of Egypt 2 ":sadcam: Hitting Chadwicke with a couple strays :damn:

fukk it tho....After this trailer tonight

got-game-of-thrones-29893926-245-245.gif

We winning tonight brehs :mjcry:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs saying on message boards "is this Gods of Egypt 2 ":sadcam: Hitting Chadwicke with a couple strays :damn:

White people seem anxious as hell to shyt on this film no matter what. Even the die hard Marvel fans.

They should have waited till after the trailer, to release the poster tbh. A title card along with the caption saying "Teaser trailer tonight" would have sufficed.

If they released that Spider-man poster before they debuted the trailer, a lot of people would have had a poor first impression of it.

doublex

Pro
Daps
Damn, am I the only breh here who likes this poster? :dwillhuh:

shyt is dope!:lawd:

I love the design of T'challa's throne and throne room... plus we're getting the trailer tonight and this is just a little tease to whet our appetites.

Chadwick's head on the drawn body looks weird. Other than that it's fine. But still the graphics around the head/body are bad for like no reason.

That's the only thing wrong with it though... we're getting our first official look at T'challa's throne room and it looks amazing.

doublex

Pro
Daps
I need them to come with Doctor Strange, Captain America Civil War teaser trailer levels with it. :damn::to:

This is the earliest Marvel has ever shown a trailer though..

They also showed BP dailies to the press right after they finished filming... never did that before either.

Feige mentioned this movie as one of the ones he's most excited about. They know they've got a hit on their hands and can't wait to show it off to the public.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They also showed BP dailies to the press right after they finished filming... never did that before either.

Feige mentioned this movie as one of the ones he's most excited about. They know they've got a hit on their hands and can't wait to show it off to the public.
Ava's seen the trailer. We good :youngsabo: