Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
there was some part where Captain Marvel and Hulk said some bullshyt to him
you gotta watch for yourself
someone else on here who seen it knows what im talking about
I don't remember this. From last season?

I remember they had Karnak take him and Captain Marvel down in a fight, on some bs. But tbf they also had BP son Iron Man in their fight before that. All in all I thought they did BP alright from what I recall. Except I didn't like him joining that team government cac's avengers team to begin with.

I think he's supposed to be team leader in this next season coming up in a couple weeks

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
DAtwSDRWAAIrsDV.jpg

Saw this on twitter. Nice to see BP up front for once. Making some progress at least.
The best BP will be in the movies and then the cartoons.

The video games are on that bullshyt, if the rumors of that leaked roster list is true for MvC:Infinite.
Heavily on that :mjpls:, no black characters, and they probably going to make BP DLC that you gotta purchase.

And then he was barely in the premier trailer for that Marvel Lego sequel :mjpls:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I remember they had Karnak take him and Captain Marvel down in a fight, on some bs. But tbf they also had BP son Iron Man in their fight before that. All in all I thought they did BP alright from what I recall. Except I didn't like him joining that team government cac's avengers team to begin with.

I think he's supposed to be team leader in this next season coming up in a couple weeks

Yeah, but in the comics T'Challa always sons Iron Man, that's just how most of their interactions go. T'Challa has also historically sonned Karnak too going back to Stan and Jack's days on Fantastic Four.

The video games are on that bullshyt, if the rumors of that leaked roster list is true for MvC:Infinite.
Heavily on that :mjpls:, no black characters, and they probably going to make BP DLC that you gotta purchase.

And then he was barely in the premier trailer for that Marvel Lego sequel :mjpls:

That's why I refused to get excited when the game was announced and said I wouldn't buy it if I didn't see any T'Challa. Capcom has more say in the rosters and in the old games the only Black Marvel character were Storm (with her platinum blonde hair) and War Machine (whose body was covered by armor and acted as a pallete swap for Iron Man).

Only thing I'm looking forward to seeing from D23 are the costumes, because D23 trailers NEVER leak, even the Marvel stuff at SDCC hasn't been leaking the way it used to, but Marvel did say the first teaser trailer would be dropping in the summer, so we'll see.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

He wasw dope in Avengers: EMH, but we all know what happened to that series. I guess it had a good run

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

it was the last episode i think