jackson35

Banned
Daps
Why are you making shyt up?
what makes you think it made up? didn't wesley snipes fight with goyer over the editing of blade to the point of he was not going to promote the film. didn't spike fight with the bond company over the direction of malcolm until he he got a money group to put up some money to back up? so let not play your making shyt up game.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just forget about Collider & co, dude. Like I said this project is not going to have a lot of appeal to most non-Black comic fans for obvious reasons. When the teaser drops, these outlets will pretty much be forced to cover it because it can't be ignored.
Yea honestly it's just too early in my opinion but I guarantee once his official trailer drops and we get an idea on the overall movie the hype will be increased a whoollee lot:ufdup:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
what makes you think it made up? didn't wesley snipes fight with goyer over the editing of blade to the point of he was not going to promote the film. didn't spike fight with the bond company over the direction of malcolm until he he got a money group to put up some money to back up? so let not play your making shyt up game.
What's your source of information tho? If it's not published it's barely gossip and nothing anyone needs to worry about.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Just as I predicted.....Barely a peep from most geek outlets about M'Baku being a part of Infinity War. Watched Collider Heroes and they never brought it up once, instead they mentioned shyt like Priyanka Chopra saying she wants to be Batgirl and Josh Gad taking a picture wtih Geoff Johns. :gucci:

Like I said though, them folks over at Marvel Movie news made it a point to talk about M'Baku being in Infinity War. I think part of the reason they cover everything is because they got a sistah as part of their panel and she's a big Black Panther fan (she always talks about Priest's run). Though I think even before they added her they used to talk a lot about Black Panther news.
You know I didn't even notice that until you mentioned this.

I was listening to Collider's Heroes today at work and these guys spent like 20 minutes speaking about the Universal Dark Universe that isn't even Superhero related :stopitslime: and didn't mention the M'Baku stuff

jackson35

Banned
Daps
What's your source of information tho? If it's not published it's barely gossip and nothing anyone needs to worry about.
my associate is the publicist for the black panther movie. according to him, there is strong disagreement about what particular scenes stay or gets cut. my experience is when it comes to stuff like this with my fav films. it becomes a compromises. sort of like training day, denzel wanted alonzo to pay for what he did at the end of the movie, the studio was against that idea,eventually, they relented on the condition that he allows hoyt to shoot him in the ass, another scene that denzil was against. so just to not cause waves he agree to the scene being shot in exchange for Alonzo death

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
ON SHURI: She's princess of Wakanda, but also she designs all of the new technology there. She has an innovative spirit and an innovative mind, and she wants to take Wakanda to a new place. Also, she has a great fashion sense, better than mine. She's so vibrant; a beautiful spirit, but also so focused on what she does. And that's good for other people to see, especially young people to see, because it's like, "Look, there's a young black girl who loves technology and she's from Africa." It's something refreshing.
Letitia Wright

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
my associate is the publicist for the black panther movie. according to him, there is strong disagreement about what particular scenes stay or gets cut. my experience is when it comes to stuff like this with my fav films. it becomes a compromises. sort of like training day, denzel wanted alonzo to pay for what he did at the end of the movie, the studio was against that idea,eventually, they relented on the condition that he allows hoyt to shoot him in the ass, another scene that denzil was against. so just to not cause waves he agree to the scene being shot in exchange for Alonzo death
:ohhh:

I'll take the bait. Is this a case of Marvel wanting to make this movie "fun" instead of gritty :jbhmm:

You probably trolling tho :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
ON SHURI: She's princess of Wakanda, but also she designs all of the new technology there. She has an innovative spirit and an innovative mind, and she wants to take Wakanda to a new place. Also, she has a great fashion sense, better than mine. She's so vibrant; a beautiful spirit, but also so focused on what she does. And that's good for other people to see, especially young people to see, because it's like, "Look, there's a young black girl who loves technology and she's from Africa." It's something refreshing.
Letitia Wright
God I really hope they aren't transferring T'challa's intelligence over to Shuri

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Letitia Wright
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

So hearsay/gossip. Whatever, it's part of the process of making big movies. I don't think movie producers or directors should get everything they want. It's a collaboration and in a 2 hour movie I hope competent people would not agree on everything. If that were the case, that means one side is not doing their job.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
So hearsay/gossip. Whatever, it's part of the process of making big movies. I don't think movie producers or directors should get everything they want. It's a collaboration and in a 2 hour movie I hope competent people would not agree on everything. If that were the case, that means one side is not doing their job.
go look at all the cool part they left out of comic books movie and then come back and tell me the same thing.