nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
If that's the case it's even weirder that he's complaining about the art not looking like Creed.

That actually was my concern. A lot of non-superhero fans will want something ground in reality, a la Nolan Bats. I just hope it really is grandiose in view.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
That actually was my concern. A lot of non-superhero fans will want something ground in reality, a la Nolan Bats
Which is why i don't like that Nolan batman trilogy

People get mad @ me when i tell em i don't like it:russ:

Blade>>>>>>>>>Nolan trilogy

Who mad?:sas1:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

I NEED THAT TRAILER NOW BREHS!!! :krs: The World needs it...:to:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's Ross's character tho.

Yup, Ross is introduced in teh comics making corny jokes. Ross is a comedic sidekick character.

The Ross in the films obviously wont be quite as pathetic as the one in the comics, but he's probably still going to be a stand in for fanboys that underestimate Black Panther and Wakanda.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

fukk him and his mother

“You’ve got quite the entourage,” sneers Ross when Klaw (now with a false hand replacing the one he lost in Age of Ultron) enters with group of thugs. “Have you got a mix tape coming out?”

“Yes!” says Klaw, excited and wholly unaware that Ross is being sarcastic. “I’ll send you the link!”

FUCCIN MARVEL JUST CANT HELP THEMSELVES :stopitslime:

all in all, my DC stan cape is coming off when the BLACK PANTHER promo begins, im riding this shyt all the way till the end, for Lupita :noah:

That's actually close to how the OG Ross acts and speaks in Priest's version. Yes it's corny, and yes I personally hate Ross and wish that Priest hadn't felt the need to use him as white readers "guide" into a black comic, but that line is NOTHING compared to the "Soul food and Ribs" line from the comics.

T'Chadwick actually looks slimmer than he did in Civil War. Are they going for "dexterous, athletic" T'Challa and letting Michael B. Jordan be the "Brawn" of the movie :jbhmm:

giphy.gif

I NEED THAT TRAILER NOW BREHS!!! :krs: The World needs it...:to:

Confirmed for sometime this summer. Probably in July I'm thinking?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Does Black Panther have ay other superpower besides the usual super athleticism? Or is that all he has?

Super Athleticism?!!? :dahell:

You serious right now...:wtf:

Off top of my head, he's Wakadian Royalty... A real life son of an African King, Leader of a people in a valley in Africa that's NEVER been invaded by outside forces at all... World Class Martial Artist, Genius Intellect, He has Panther like super powers in some of the books such as Sight, SuperHuman Speed and Super Smelling, Thanks to the vibranium suit he has stealth like capabilities.

There are alot of things about panther but people underestimate him, he's in essence Marvel's batman, but he has a bit of super powers rooted in african Mysticism...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Does Black Panther have ay other superpower besides the usual super athleticism? Or is that all he has?

In the Comics he has what is described as "Peak Human strength" which is on par or perhaps slightly stronger than Steve Rogers. He also has enhanced senses and he is also the "King Of The Dead" which is a power set that has kind of never been fully brought to the forefront but he has summoned a zombie army during Secret Wars and he summoned his dead ancestors to fight alongside him at the end of Coates first season.

He is also a genius who ranks as the 7th smartest human being in the Marvel universe. This isn't due to any power set but T'Challa's own exceptionalism and being educated in the finest universities in both Wakanda and abroad