Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean "finally"? There were a whole bunch of set pics on the previous pages.

There were the pics of Dora Milaje and other Wakandan Warriors on set.

There was the previous pictures of the Dora Milaje on top of the car.

There were the pictures and the vids of T'Challa on top of the car.

Yes hence my post

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What do you mean "finally"? There were a whole bunch of set pics on the previous pages.

There were the pics of Dora Milaje and other Wakandan Warriors on set.

There was the previous pictures of the Dora Milaje on top of the car.

There were the pictures and the vids of T'Challa on top of the car.
He's a garbage troll poster

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder which Dora this stuntwoman is doubling for??

Have any of the actresses been spotted in Busan?

I think she's just a random Dora Milaje, it seems as though they'll be a bunch of them, but the only named ones will likely be Ayo, Okoye and Nakia.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I wonder which Dora this stuntwoman is doubling for??

Have any of the actresses been spotted in Busan?

I think she's just a random Dora Milaje, it seems as though they'll be a bunch of them, but the only named ones will likely be Ayo, Okoye and Nakia.

Is anybody from the main crew over there. Seems like everybody still in Atlanta while this is going on. I know they are going to green screen/film some of it on a soundstage. Usually the DP is at least there.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anybody from the main crew over there. Seems like everybody still in Atlanta while this is going on. I know they are going to green screen/film some of it on a soundstage. Usually the DP is at least there.

Nope, Coogler isn't even in Busan as far as I know. That's the second unit shooting all of those things. They're just stunts, there's no reason to film interior scenes outside the U.S. unless they have to for scheduling purposes. It's likely that after the stunts in Busan they're going to send the second unit somewhere in Africa.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Nope, Coogler isn't even in Busan as far as I know. That's the second unit shooting all of those things. They're just stunts, there's no reason to film interior scenes outside the U.S. unless they have to for scheduling purposes. It's likely that after the stunts in Busan they're going to send the second unit somewhere in Africa.
I hope so...not sure that happens though.

The movie only has about 6 weeks of filming left. Wraps May 15. Hopefully we get some promo stuff early.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope so...not sure that happens though.

The movie only has about 6 weeks of filming left. Wraps May 15. Hopefully we get some promo stuff early.

I think they've probably already done some filming in Africa and will do some location shooting there too. Before the film came out Coogler and Nate Moore were saying they wanted to film in Africa. Every other Marvel film to date has filmed on Location to some extent so I'd be shocked if Black Panther was the first film not to do so. Especially considering they've already filmed in Africa a few times under Perlmutter.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think they've probably already done some filming in Africa and will do some location shooting there too. Before the film came out Coogler and Nate Moore were saying they wanted to film in Africa. Every other Marvel film to date has filmed on Location to some extent so I'd be shocked if Black Panther was the first film not to do so. Especially considering they've already filmed in Africa a few times under Perlmutter.
Yea thats true :patrice:

Unless they really going the Jungle Book route and making Wakanda 100% CGI :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
So the confirmed that actress as Shuri
C8DirW6XwAEoazu.jpg