Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Wait, the said this shyt? :snoop:

This dude is looking funny in the light.

Imagine the vitriol from the feminist community if a female writer decided to make Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel less strong and less competent. They wouldn't hear the end of it. BP isn't Superman. He's a fukking human, a mortal, if you're have to compromise iconic and traditional key traits in order present a "struggle" then maybe you're aren't as good writer as you thought.
Coates has said his story isn't one you tell if you want to elevate a character. And that he isn't into the way Priest and Hudlin wrote T'Challa as this kinda badass.

Go figure

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Comic book sales update: Comichron: January 2017 Comic Book Sales to Comics Shops

BP #9: 39k

BP #10: 38k

BP is finally leveling out. His book is doing okay, all things considered..

==

BP: WoW #3: 25k

Better than I thought. Has it leveled out, or will it drop more? We'll find out next month.

==

Ultimates^2 #3: 24k

Looks like this title simply won't be a big seller. Destined to be in the mid to low 20s it appears.

================

For those wondering, other Black heroes:

Invinsible Iron-Man #3: 44k.

Riri had a good start but sales are dropping kinda quick. Hopefully she levels out in the 30s.:jbhmm:

Mosaic #4: 11k

RIP Mosaic :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Power Man & Iron Fist #12: 18k

Damn :francis:

Cage: 18k :martin:

Sam Wilson #18: 21k.
Low number but he lasted 18 issues. Hopefully it stays above 20k the rest of the way.:patrice:

Vixen #1: 29k
This book is gonna drop hard and quick:stopitslime:

Cyborg #18: 18k

:picard:

Mosaic is a kind of original c00n we're better off without.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Mosaic is a kind of original c00n we're better off without.

Damn, we writing him off already? :damn:

Perhaps that's his story arc? From relatively uncaring dude to a guy who gives a damn via the experiences he sees in other people's minds?

I hope he's doing well digitally, because outside of that, his book is doomed.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Damn, we writing him off already? :damn:

Perhaps that's his story arc? From relatively uncaring dude to a guy who gives a damn via the experiences he sees in other people's minds?

I hope he's doing well digitally, because outside of that, his book is doomed.

I dropped the book after the first issue

It wasn't for me.

A selfish black basketball player who gets with a rachet white girl isn't the kind origin story we should come to expect in 2017 , there might be more to him, but what I read left me uniterested. It seemed like they were pandering to world star demographic.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

It wasn't for me.

A selfish black basketball player who gets with a rachet white girl isn't the kind origin story we should come to expect in 2017 , there might be more to him, but what I read left me uniterested. It seemed like they were pandering to world star demographic.

I mean, yea he was on some bullshyt :ld:

Could've been a journey of some kind, with a payoff. 11k though? This early? :sadcam:

Hopefully digital sales are holding him down.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nick Fury has had like 1 great scene in the entire universe(the attack on him in Winter Soldier.) We don't need Sam Samming up every friggin movie. Dude is in every. friggin. movie! i'm kinda sick of his face to be perfectly honest. I mean, come on, does he really need to be in the new Kong? Let some new people get shine already. We're past the point where we need a character like Fury to play a connective tissue role. And before anyone says it, no, they should never let Coulson back in a movie.
The only reason Coulson isn't back is because Perlmutter and Kevin are beefing :hhh:Same reason DD and the redt of the Defenders get no type of mention ever:martin:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The only reason Coulson isn't back is because Perlmutter and Kevin are beefing :hhh:Same reason DD and the redt of the Defenders get no type of mention ever:martin:
I'm curious if they're even going to mention the accords on The Defenders :jbhmm:

teacher

All Star
Daps

It wasn't for me.

Sadly that's real life with these B-ball players...he getting his nicca wake up call :mjgrin:

I mean, yea he was on some bullshyt :ld:

Could've been a journey of some kind, with a payoff. 11k though? This early? :sadcam:

Hopefully digital sales are holding him down.

How are the Spawn sales?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
perlmutter is gone I believe and isn't it Loeb that is the tv's feige equivalent?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'd be fine with never spending much time with the behind the scenes/SHIELD shyt again. as for the Defenders, I've abandoned any idea of seeing them in Infinity War. Lets be real, they're second tier at best anyway. it would be cool to give them a little 3-4 minute segment just wrecking shyt on the street with Spiderman or something, but i don't need Luke Cage being transported to space with the rest of them