Veteran
Daps
Serkis is confirmed in this
uTKGBdq.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
the whole score better be african themed music i expect nothing less. i'm hyped af for this, luckily tchlla is stoic so no corny humour, but at wakanda he shld be jolly and love interacting with his people explore the culture. funny moments shld be from his wit and dry humour; i wld love to see a scene with him teaching sum youngins and a trouble maker comes so he uses him as an example doin some clever shyt or sum like that to make it a funny scene and a learning point. i also wanna see the political side of wakanda.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I just want to see Chadwicke and MJB throw DOWN
There's gotta be at least two epic fights in this movie between them.
Still trying to figure out the Killmonger/Klaw team up and how that works.:patrice:
the whole score better be african themed music i expect nothing less. i'm hyped af for this, luckily tchlla is stoic so no corny humour, but at wakanda he shld be jolly and love interacting with his people explore the culture. funny moments shld be from his wit and dry humour; i wld love to see a scene with him teaching sum youngins and a trouble maker comes so he uses him as an example doin some clever shyt or sum like that to make it a funny scene and a learning point. i also wanna see the political side of wakanda.
Daniel Kaluuya and Martin Freeman should provide enough levity in the film. However, the tone needs to be Winter Soldier esque.
Creed had humor, but it was very organic. Thats how this movie should be as well.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
There's gotta be at least two epic fights in this movie between them.
Still trying to figure out the Killmonger/Klaw team up and how that works.:patrice:

Daniel Kaluuya and Martin Freeman should provide enough levity in the film. However, the tone needs to be Winter Soldier esque.
Creed had humor, but it was very organic. Thats how this movie should be as well.
yea a winter solider vibe wld be good, guess i had this lion king themed movie in my head (which isn't actually a bad basis, just can't be too kiddy naw mean)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Theory on another site. :jbhmm: @Realdealholy @Bigbigguy
I feel like the old enemy isn't Klaw, but Kilmonger. Something tells me Kilmonger is going to have something very similar to his comics origin and he'll want vengeance for T'Chaka exiling him and his father. Klaw will most likely be used by Kilmonger as he's the only outsider in recent memory to successfully breach Wakanda's borders.

From previous synopsis we know T'Challa faces internal and external threats. I think man Ape will be internal. The White Gorilla Tribe does not worship the Panther God. M'Baku believes he's more powerful than T'Challa and thinks that whoever sits on the throne should be determined by warrior prowess and not bloodline.

I can definitely see T'Challa contending with Man-Ape utlizing his and his father's absence to rise up and challenge him on not only allowing the CIA to enter the borders (we can assume that will probably happen), but putting the nation at risk by harboring fugitives. Kilmonger and Klaw will be out for vengeance, with Kilmonger maybe questioning the monarchy and how outdated it is. Wakanda is as so technologically advanced, but pretty archaic in terms of government. The country is a contradiction.

BP was set up VERY well in CW and even a little in AOU.

Klaw's underground sales of the Vibranium touch all kinds of political and economic nerves. I'm sure T'Challa will have to contend with the fact that his precious metal has been trafficked on the black market. We saw in AOU, how Klaw had been moving it, even before Ultron ripped him off.

Something tells me Kilmonger and Klaw will expose the use of Vibranium and this will ignite people, like Man Ape, questioning T'Challa's mettle as a king. Wakanda is pretty vulnerable right now. T'Challa is suspected of harboring fugitives, Vibranium has been stolen and then sold by Klaw on the black market, and they just lose a tenured king.

Everything has been set up in the best way to test T'Challa. He has shyt coming his was from all directions.

Last edited: