Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
If they have Klaw in the movie their going to be too many villains.

I just think T'Challa hits her with the
900x900px-LL-7059f1f0_funny-gif-Donald-Duck-Daisy-coin-begging.gif
at the end. Then she starts re-evaluating everything.
Donald the gawd:deadrose:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
White Tiger is latina, close enough. I have the Man Without Fear arc. The excuse was "soul searching" and he wasn't even BP at the time. It still doesn't make sense for him in a team up book, with street level heroes. A hero of that level stumbling on some ish while in a location and stopping it is one thing, but going there for the purpose of stopping something "everyday" doesn't. It would be the same as Storm It made about as much sense as Misty getting the call for "The Crew". I also have the issues where it was he & Cage traveling and ended up with Voodoo, Blade (and Monica Rambeau) for Hurricane Katrina. Those issues are good to me, because it flowed with the story. But just throwing BP in street level ish just because doesn't sit right with me. There are a number of heroes they can do it with.

So.. not black. :comeon:And with Spidey and She-Hulk obviously not the all-black avengers... That's like calling The Ultimates a black team just because there's more black members than non-black.

This reendition of the The Crew is purely and strictly all-black.

You seem to think T'challa is just going to be doing whatever in Harlem for the sake of triviality (we don't even have a synopsis yet for the book) , when in actuality the only information Coates give us for the storyline is that they're investing the death of an activist. That doesn't sound like an everyday thing. Coates is clearly going for the social issue angles with this book. He basically spells it out.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
wonder how the hand to hand will be hope they keep his cat like movements and attacks, and also give him gadgets. his fighting style was good in civil war but i wanna see more african based styles and more acrobatics. i guess jordan's accent is what most of us are iffy about him tho if chadwick can do one i'm sure he can as well idk.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
wonder how the hand to hand will be hope they keep his cat like movements and attacks, and also give him gadgets. his fighting style was good in civil war but i wanna see more african based styles and more acrobatics. i guess jordan's accent is what most of us are iffy about him tho if chadwick can do one i'm sure he can as well idk.
I'd rather Jordan look tough and be a man of few words if he can't get the accent right.

Since Infinity War is getting shot at the same time. Coogler should ask whoever choreographs the Russos's fights to help him out. :ehh:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
semi off topic I suppose
but yo! that World of Wakanda is jokes! :mjlol:
But Im starting to like it tho :leon:

WXZm7QO.jpg

EDHJ9p0.jpg

IjflNtd.jpg

the fukkery :lolbron:

Man, I honestly can't get into the book. Weird shyt aside, the pen game in this book isn't good enough imho.

That being said, I can def see people liking the book. It has a "Scandal" / "Empire" type of fukkery going on.

I'm not a fan of either show, hence why the book ain't my cup of tea:hubie: