flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im worried they're putting too many noticable faces in this movie. which is why im glad chadwick is still relatively unknown. forest whitaker, michael jordan, angela bassett could all leave and i'd be happier for it
Whitaker and Bassett to a lesser extent (she's always playing somebody's mother) have a good chance of disappearing in their roles. Jordan can definitely go.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sound guy who works on my web series won't be available for filming on the 21st becuase he's working as an extra on Black Panther.

I was both :mjcry: and :salute: at the news
that's what i like most about this movie. marvel is putting a lot of black folks on in front of and behind the scenes with this movie

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
im worried they're putting too many noticable faces in this movie. which is why im glad chadwick is still relatively unknown. forest whitaker, michael jordan, angela bassett could all leave and i'd be happier for it

I wouldn't be worried. Chadwick will very likely get the strong majority of the screen time. Not to mention, he isn't an unknown anymore. In addition to his prior movies, he already appeared as BP in Cap: Civil War. That's a huge plus for him, the BP character, and the movie.

I'm really relaxed about the movie lol. Coogler, his team, and the cast will get the job done. :obama:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to mention, he isn't an unknown anymore.
that's why i said relatively, he's not a house hold face and name yet. this movie will probably brand him for decades to come.

its wild cus i wanted chadwick as blackpanther from day 1 :wow: back when i only saw him in "persons unknown"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Fully agree.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Fully agree.
C1gu9tHUkAA2lf_.jpg:large

Oakland :patrice:.....seems more like MIchael B. Jordan's character would be there..:ehh:

Ryan Coogler's Killmonger :ohhh::mjgrin:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
lol_idi_amin.gif

What did MBJ do to you breh :heh:

He'll be what Eisenberg and Leto were too BvS and Suicide Squad. He's miscast and he'll sink this movie.

What the hell is he adding to this other than corniness? its damn well not authenticity, it's not gravitas. He's only in because Coogler's his connect (Don't mind that in other Non-Black Panther movies but here FOH :camby:)

You've got that hack Coates chumping T'Challa in the books and now y'all want to see the character get chumped in the movies? :gucci:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
He'll be what Eisenberg and Leto were too BvS and Suicide Squad. He's miscast and he'll sink this movie.

What the hell is he adding to this other than corniness? its damn well not authenticity, it's not gravitas. He's only in because Coogler's his connect (Don't mind that in other Non-Black Panther movies but here FOH :camby:)

You've got that hack Coates chumping T'Challa in the books and now y'all want to see the character get chumped in the movies? :gucci:

Coates a hack? :stopitslime:.

Also good thing you are not a casting director... Talking about corniness..:hhh: