Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Chadwick at ATL, where the BP movie will be shot.

cdf9dd4f22.jpg
Dude looks like he's about to have a panic attack seeing a camera

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just started new avengers and 8 issues deep :whew: it felt like the first drop of a roller coaster when is it going to stop :bryan:I knew I wasn't wrong thinking Shuri was a sh!t ruler of Wakanda but she did come thru bodying those fish dudes :myman:. Only thing I don't get is why didn't T'challa tell them what was really going on? :jbhmm: Would they have wanted to solve it themselves without the help of the avengers? :lupe:

Word. I'm about to start reading that now as well, among the many other books that I'm reading. You got the Marvel Unlimited app or you just dl-ing?

teacher

All Star
Daps
lol, i dunno. It's all good till you trying to have some alone time somewhere and a random bird is in the cut looking at you like :birdman:.

A breh is gonna get paranoid lol.

no fukkin around behind her back

Word. I'm about to start reading that now as well, among the many other books that I'm reading. You got the Marvel Unlimited app or you just dl-ing?

I bought the issues(they still had a bunch of variants to :blessed:) from my LCS. I always support my King/President/Prime minister whatever Coates turns him into :mjgrin:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Only thing I fear is that it seems like a small and probably unimportant role. :francis:

Hoping Coogler is doing a Nolan and maybe surprise us who he really is in the movie. :lupe:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
No complaints in Sterling K. Browm being in the movie. :obama:

That said....who the hell is N'Jobu? I never heard of the character before. Is it a McGregor character or from another run? Or an original character for the MCU?

Last edited: