Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i hope the film do this with the suit...we cant have the black dude one of the weakest link

His suit is strong as hell as is, it can take high-caliber bullets easy.

That said, it would be cool if BP had--in addition to the claws--energy daggers, kimoyo network, and the force push (a version that can't be spammed though). He'll be pretty stacked with all of that.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Captain America Civil War: Wakanda Concept Art:whoo:
urAgnh0.jpg
qX88vJ7.jpg

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Someone brought up something I didn't notice at all in BP #9. Peep the birds...

979e70d076.png

978961f76e.png

97c5345239.png

Those little birds in the cut at Changamire's place were actually Shuri the entire time :ohhh:

So she can stay in her bird form for an extended period of time then:jbhmm:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Just started new avengers and 8 issues deep :whew: it felt like the first drop of a roller coaster when is it going to stop :bryan:I knew I wasn't wrong thinking Shuri was a sh!t ruler of Wakanda but she did come thru bodying those fish dudes :myman:. Only thing I don't get is why didn't T'challa tell them what was really going on? :jbhmm: Would they have wanted to solve it themselves without the help of the avengers? :lupe:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just started new avengers and 8 issues deep :whew: it felt like the first drop of a roller coaster when is it going to stop :bryan:I knew I wasn't wrong thinking Shuri was a sh!t ruler of Wakanda but she did come thru bodying those fish dudes :myman:. Only thing I don't get is why didn't T'challa tell them what was really going on? :jbhmm: Would they have wanted to solve it themselves without the help of the avengers? :lupe:

:dead: @ "fish dudes" lol...

Concerning the bold, keep on reading, it'll be a factor real soon.

Last edited: