Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Sidenote: Queen Divine Justice is great.

zJnK95a.jpg
Her, Taku and Ross are my favorite Black Panther supporting characters

Its a shame how writers stopped using them after Priest who didn't ignore any of the shyt that came from writers before him

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Her, Taku and Ross are my favorite Black Panther supporting characters

Its a shame how writers stopped using them after Priest who didn't ignore any of the shyt that came from writers before him

Priest and McGregor were the only BP writers to follow previous continuity, I think.

Hopefully, Coates includes the entire BP continuity in his run...or at least, as much of it as possible.

EDIT: Considering Hickman is specific influence for the Coates run, I'm doubtful that will be the case.

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
T'Challa with the :birdman:

p4_24_18.jpg

I always hatted that swimsuit.
I like the Sasquatch look where they are just a natural furry monster... but I hate that 'Beast' look where they are all furry with speedos on.

She's come a long way though.
She used to be straight feral. Not talking, attacking everyone, walking on all fours. When they first introduced her she used to eat rats. :lolbron:
Then Ally McBeal came on... Now she's a sophisticated modern woman.
:deadrose:

T'chilla is so hard on hoes

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope they don't African Americanize Panther too much. I'm talking to you, Coates. He's Wakandan. They don't even fukk with their neighbors, so they shouldn't be BFFs with Black Americans. Wakandans should be walking around like they're hot shyt. Cause they are.

Also, can't wait.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I hope they don't African Americanize Panther too much. I'm talking to you, Coates. He's Wakandan. They don't even fukk with their neighbors, so they shouldn't be BFFs with Black Americans. Wakandans should be walking around like they're hot shyt. Cause they are.

Also, can't wait.

In the New York times article that broke the news, the editor in Chief Axel Alonso emphasized the fact that he's the first black superhero, not the african-American superhero.

The Wakandan people may not be BFFs with anybody, black Americans included, but historically T'Challa and some of his supporting casts not only don't have a problem with them, but, T'Challa in particular, befriends quite a few of them throughout the various runs.

But I see what you mean though. I think they'll handle that aspect well.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Last edited: