Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
2295263_o.gif
Like I said breh....the imagery :wow:

King T'Challa known for Black Excellence. With a damn Kardashian ass Storm. :snoop:

I almost made a thread on the sports forum :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I was about to go into a mini rant, but I woosah'd my way outta that :wow:

163.gif
I might let @Ziggiy have that one. I might not give it the justice it deserves :wow:

Not to get you outta the woosah mode. But damn. She probably suggested that outfit. Letting it be known they can control the most powerful black man. :wow:

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Aren't they holding auditions for extras on Nov 4th
People with heritage from any of the African nations are welcome – ages 18 to 90 – bring your elders, too, please! Please wear a good look for the photos producers will be taking of any of the following: African wardrobe, Afropunk looks, tribal looks, or just come in a neutral color tank top and form-fitting shorts, capris, leggings, et.al. NOTE: Tattoos and piercings are welcome! Hair styles will vary, and shaved heads – both men and women – are needed as well.

Producers say they are especially looking for talents that have the following skills: Drummers (African style); Martial Arts/MMA; Boxing; Wrestling; Military/weapons/knife-handling; Stick-fighting; Fitness-trained/Athletic types.

Two upcoming casting call dates will be held in metro Atlanta: Tammy Smith Casting will be holding an open casting call on Saturday, November 5 and Sunday, November 6 from 11 am to 6 pm at OFS, 6305 Crescent Drive, NW, Norcross, GA 30071 (Use the truck entrance gate and follow the signs for the open call).
Marvel's 'Black Panther' and The Avengers casting in Atlanta