chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
:patrice:I get it but with that title and his "bodyguards" being female that's not the image that's going to captivate young boys/teens to go I want to be panther for Halloween. Hell they don't even draw him as a male in his comics right now, TF is going on

The Working Title is typically only the name used during production until they come to a confirmed title later. That's why it's called a "working" title. More than likely will the changed later but...

Motherland is #blackexcellence breh wtf :dahell:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
‘Black Panther’ Adds ‘Ready Player One’ Actress Letitia Wright (EXCLUSIVE)

letitia-wright.jpg

October 20, 2016 | 04:02PM PT

Newcomer Letitia Wright has joined Marvel’s “Black Panther” starring Chadwick Boseman.

Michael B. Jordan, Forest Whitaker, Lupita Nyong’o, and Danai Gurira are also on board. “Creed” helmer Ryan Coogler will direct.

Marvel had no comment on the casting.

Boseman will play T’Challa, the prince of the African nation of Wakanda, who must take over the throne after his father’s murder. Marvel unveiled the character in “Captain America: Civil War” in May and his standalone film hits theaters on Feb. 16, 2018.

Joe Robert Cole is co-penning the script with Coogler. Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige is producing the movie.

Wright’s role is unknown at the time.

The rising star got her start on TV in the British series “Doctor Who,” “Cucumber,” and “Chasing Shadows.” She recently landed a key role in Steven Spielberg’s upcoming big-budget tentpole “Ready Player One,” beating out dozens of young actresses to costar opposite Tye Sheridan and Olivia Cooke.

“Ready Player One” bows on Mar. 30, 2018. Wright was most recently seen in Michael Caton-Jones’ crime drama “Urban Hymn.”

She is repped by Identity Agency Group and Gersh.

=====

Has to be for Shuri or QDJ. I have no clue what other role it could be.

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

letitia-wright.jpg

Newcomer Letitia Wright has joined Marvel’s “Black Panther” starring Chadwick Boseman.

Michael B. Jordan, Forest Whitaker, Lupita Nyong’o, and Danai Gurira are also on board. “Creed” helmer Ryan Coogler will direct.

Boseman will play T’Challa, the prince of the African nation of Wakanda, who must take over the throne after his father’s murder. Marvel unveiled the character in “Captain America: Civil War” in May and his standalone film hits theaters on Feb. 16, 2018.

Joe Robert Cole is co-penning the script with Coogler. Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige is producing the movie.

The rising star got her start on TV in the British series “Doctor Who,” “Cucumber,” and “Chasing Shadows.” She recently landed a key role in Steven Spielberg’s upcoming big-budget tentpole “Ready Player One,” beating out dozens of young actresses to costar opposite Tye Sheridan and Olivia Cooke.

“Ready Player One” bows on Mar. 30, 2018. Wright was most recently seen in Michael Caton-Jones’ crime drama “Urban Hymn.”

=====

HAS to be Shuri

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

letitia-wright.jpg

=====

Ladies and Gentlemen.....SHURI:gladbron:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Not getting hyped until I see something official.

Heart says they waited this long to cast Shuri because they wanted to get it right. Head says they would have cast Shuri much earlier than this.

If it's not Shuri, then its QDJ. Has to be one of those two.

This might make the most money for a movie with an all-black cast ever. Disney is really sticking to it's guns too.

Well, Ross and Klaw are very likely going to be there with notable, so it isn't an all-black cast per se.

That said, it wouldn't be a BP movie if it wasn't a strongly majority black cast. Even if the movie isn't mostly in Wakanda, the strong majority of T'Challa's supporting cast are black. It couldn't be any other way.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If it's not Shuri, then its QDJ. Has to be one of those two.

Well, Ross and Klaw are very likely going to be there with notable, so it isn't an all-black cast per se.

That said, it wouldn't be a BP movie if it wasn't a strongly majority black cast. Even if the movie isn't mostly in Wakanda, the strong majority of T'Challa's supporting cast are black. It couldn't be any other way.
#RossSoLit
everett-k-ross.jpg

I wonder what Martin Freeman and Andy Serkis movie scheduling looking like :jbhmm:

I think they're busy. :patrice:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
#RossSoLit
everett-k-ross.jpg

I wonder what Martin Freeman and Andy Serkis movie scheduling looking like :jbhmm:

I think they're busy. :patrice:

I doubt it. Why introduce them in the first place? Especially in big movies like AOU and Civil War?

I would be really surprised if they weren't in the BP film.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I doubt it. Why introduce them in the first place? Especially in big movies like AOU and Civil War?

I would be really surprised if they weren't in the BP film.
I agree. Not like Ross had to be in Civil War for real imo. Klaw was a bit more understandable for AOU.

However, Freeman's schedule is loaded. I think his role in BP might be limited.

I'm curious to know how Klaw fits in this movie with so many villains already.

Last edited: