Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Solicits for BP #10

blap2016010_riveraconnb.jpg

Black Panther #10

TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • BRIAN STELFREEZE (A/C) Connecting Variant Cover by PAOLO RIVERA

RETURN OF THE QUEEN!

• Shuri is reborn anew… New powers, a new codename and a new target: the Midnight Angels.

• The newly independent Dora Milaje make their final accord with Tetu and The People…

• T’Challa takes an audience with the voice of dissent, Changamire. But will both men finally listen to reason?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Solicits for BP: World of Wakanda #3.

blapwak2016003_bustos.jpg

ROXANE GAY & TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • ALITHA E. MARTINEZ (A) Cover by AFUA RICHARDSON Variant Cover by NATACHA BUSTOS

DORA MILAJE NO MORE!

• T’Challa betrays all of Wakanda, forcing Ayo and Aneka to make the biggest decision of their lives

I know what many of y'all are thinking, but this story is set during the events of Hickman run, chill brehs :whoa::whoa:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Solicits for BP #10

blap2016010_riveraconnb.jpg

Black Panther #10

TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • BRIAN STELFREEZE (A/C) Connecting Variant Cover by PAOLO RIVERA

RETURN OF THE QUEEN!

• Shuri is reborn anew… New powers, a new codename and a new target: the Midnight Angels.

• The newly independent Dora Milaje make their final accord with Tetu and The People…

• T’Challa takes an audience with the voice of dissent, Changamire. But will both men finally listen to reason?

Shuris back and going after the Angels? Aw man. My interest was fading, but I think I'm back all in.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Shuris back and going after the Angels? Aw man. My interest was fading, but I think I'm back all in.

LOL, a lot of longtime fans really want the MAs or Changamire smacked up, cot damn:russ:

Can't blame them too much, those three are probably Coates' favorites.

Brehs read the solicits like

woSqGm.gif

:dead::dead::dead:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Philly brehs and brehettes, Coates is gonna be in Amalgam comics in Philly to speak about the BP comic.

Ta-Nehisi Coates to Talk Black Panther and More at Amalgam Comics

t_coates_credit_gabriella_demzuk-642x336.jpg

If you’re a fan of the current Black Panther comics and are excited for the upcoming solo film, then you are most likely a huge fan of writer and journalist, Ta-Nehisi Coates. With Coates at the helm of the Marvel comic series, Black Panther became one of the best-selling comics that Marvel had and helped the character have a resurgence in mainstream popularity. Ryan Coogler, director of the upcoming Black Panther film is a huge fan of the series and stated the movie will draw inspiration from Coates’ writing for Marvel. Amalgam Comics & Coffeehouse is hosting Coates for a Q&A moderated by accomplished illustrator, Eric Battle. And what better place is there for this conversation to happen?! This is your chance to get to hear from one of the most renowned writers in the world right now.

Black Panther Q&A with Ta-Nehisi Coates
Amalgam Comics & Coffeehouse, 2578 Frankford Avenue
Wednesday, October 26 @ 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Grab your tickets before they sell out!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Philly brehs and brehettes, Coates is gonna be in Amalgam comics in Philly to speak about the BP comic.

Ta-Nehisi Coates to Talk Black Panther and More at Amalgam Comics

t_coates_credit_gabriella_demzuk-642x336.jpg

If you’re a fan of the current Black Panther comics and are excited for the upcoming solo film, then you are most likely a huge fan of writer and journalist, Ta-Nehisi Coates. With Coates at the helm of the Marvel comic series, Black Panther became one of the best-selling comics that Marvel had and helped the character have a resurgence in mainstream popularity. Ryan Coogler, director of the upcoming Black Panther film is a huge fan of the series and stated the movie will draw inspiration from Coates’ writing for Marvel. Amalgam Comics & Coffeehouse is hosting Coates for a Q&A moderated by accomplished illustrator, Eric Battle. And what better place is there for this conversation to happen?! This is your chance to get to hear from one of the most renowned writers in the world right now.

Black Panther Q&A with Ta-Nehisi Coates
Amalgam Comics & Coffeehouse, 2578 Frankford Avenue
Wednesday, October 26 @ 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Grab your tickets before they sell out!

A well spoken and eloquent panel discussion on T'Challa's failures as a black man, Wakanda's mysognistic outlook of black women, and a deconstruction of black monarchy as it transitions into a more civilized, modern day, democratic government run by "woke" lesbians and an old man who sprouts Confucious and Ghandi rhetoric. All in an effort to cover up the fact that hes still in his feelings over being friend-zoned by the Queen 25 years earlier :blessed:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
A well spoken and eloquent panel discussion on T'Challa's failures as a black man, Wakanda's mysognistic outlook of black women, and a deconstruction of black monarchy as it transitions into a more civilized, modern day, democratic government run by "woke" lesbians and an old man who sprouts Confucious and Ghandi rhetoric. All in an effort to cover up the fact that hes still in his feelings over being friend-zoned by the Queen 25 years earlier :blessed:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Ziggiy, yo for real, 20 something years later, and "Changamire" is still simpin. :mjlol:

What part of the game is that :russ:

Breh prolly wants democracy and the monarchy to end, just to get Ramonda back :pachaha:

"See? I got power too :sas1:"

Ol' simpin for two decades ass dude:shaq2:

Is Coates low key telling us something? lol:heh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:snoop:

EDIT: I thought this was serious/ you were quoting an excerpt :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:damn::damn::damn::damn::dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Am I the only one who wants a suit upgrade in the movie.

Upgrade or not I hope this movie features more "night shots" of Black Panther.

Its the same way for Batman. It just looks better at night than in the morning.

Civil War just gave me too many Black Ranger vibes :patrice: