Daps
Klaw will be back. Ross is very likely.
Get to see @Ziggiy 's boy Ross rolling with the crew :banderas:
2425885-2425884-untitled.png

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
#RossSoLit :wow:

Martin Freeman is a great actor though. What contributions will be satisfactory for you. :jbhmm:

How should he fit in this movie.

No more than 15 minutes of screen time. He can appear during the beginning, a little during the middle, and maybe a conversation via panel during the end. I don't want him stepping foot in Wakanda and I don't need any of those cheeky white boy one liners.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#RossSoLit :wow:

Martin Freeman is a great actor though. What contributions will be satisfactory for you. :jbhmm:

How should he fit in this movie.
we going to pretend like white boy Ross ain't gone put corny white boy macking on one of the Dora Milaje or one of the other wakandan women you know how hollywood get's down all that premium chocolate on screen and the white man gone get his piece best believe

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
No more than 15 minutes of screen time. He can appear during the beginning, a little during the middle, and maybe a conversation via panel during the end. I don't want him stepping foot in Wakanda and I don't need any of those cheeky white boy one liners.

we going to pretend like white boy Ross ain't gone put corny white boy macking on one of the Dora Milaje or one of the other wakandan women you know how hollywood get's down all that premium chocolate on screen and the white man gone get his piece best believe

If they make T'Challa and Ross the Will Smith/Kevin James in Hitch tho :ohhh:

Got Ross flirting with the Dora Milaje and shyt :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If they make T'Challa and Ross the Will Smith/Kevin James in Hitch tho :ohhh:

Got Ross flirting with the Dora Milaje and shyt :wow:

I'll get up and walk out the theater. Call @Realdealholy and next morning when you hear the words "Marvel headquarters burned in mysterious fire" coming from your local news then just understand why we haven't logged into the Coli for a few days:demonic:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'll get up and walk out the theater. Call @Realdealholy and next morning when you hear the words "Marvel headquarters burned in mysterious fire" coming from your local news then just understand why we haven't logged into the Coli for a few days:demonic:

You know damn well he is:mjlol:

To me it would be VERY BOLD to make Ross not significant in Black Panther.

I say that because of the Martin Freeman factor. Dude is a great actor and very likable. I think thats exactly the reason Feige got him for that role. He'll make it easier for American audiences for their trip to Wakanda.

Now maybe things have changed since Coogler is directing. However, when they brought in Freeman for *that* role. Part of me thought Black Panther movie would open with him traveling to Wakanda :heh:

Not saying as a lead or Co-lead or anything, but just there to make people comfortable. :sas2::mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
To me it would be VERY BOLD to make Ross not significant in Black Panther.

I say that because of the Martin Freeman factor. Dude is a great actor and very likable. I think thats exactly the reason Feige got him for that role. He'll make it easier for American audiences for their trip to Wakanda.

Now maybe things have changed since Coogler is directing. However, when they brought in Freeman for *that* role. Part of me thought Black Panther movie would open with him traveling to Wakanda :heh:

Not saying as a lead or Co-lead or anything, but just there to make people comfortable. :sas2::mjpls:

I'd be comfortable watching him get put in his place by T'Challa and then dismissed.

fukk Ross.

He can pop up in Dr Strange and be his annoying sidekick, kind of like he is on Sherlock...

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk if he was in Guardians of the Galaxy. Djimon Hounsou needs to be in Black Panther. :martin::birdman:
Same with Peter Mensah. No one remembers The Incredible Hulk anyway.

I know one is tv the other is film but Alfre was in both Luke Cage and Civil War.