Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Most def, I was wondering how Stane and Tetu even got access to the guy, let alone know that there was a meeting in place. Not to mention, neither T'Challa or his staff seemed too surprised that the vid came out. Maybe that was an artistic decision by either Coates or Sprouse, no idea.

I do think there's more to that meeting than what has been revealed. Maybe I'm too optimistic on that front.

T'challa looked like he was about to tear shyt down imo.

But them having knowledge of the meeting just seems too perfect to me.

... I think this has to be an inside job.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You'd think Priest would come back? I doubt it. Priest seems like the type to be one-and-done, "don't think twice about it and just move on" no matter how much prestige there is.
I read an interview he did about a year or so ago where he said he had been in talks with Marvel about returning to write BP but he declined but at the time he really wasn't working in comics at all so its possible that now that he has come back and is writing full time that he would be open to it.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'll be honest and say I don't want Priest back on a panther run except for something like a mini. His run is classic and one of the best comic runs of all time but writers returning to do another whole run on a character they already had defining run with years ago doesn't usually goes well. I'd rather another writer come in and leave their mark.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Untitled.png

twitter.com/tanehisicoates/status/765687894237261824

teacher

All Star
Daps
You read issue 5. You know he asked them to hit him.

nah I know hence the :troll: I'm the one that actually pointed it out in this thread

but the difference in characterization from the ultimates and the self titled BP series is :dead: but I guess it's different since he is dealing with his people and not some random space tyrant :yeshrug:

What if he leaked it to Tetu and Stane?

The way he looks at the end of the issue makes me think it's something along these lines...he doesn't look stressed by the news just observant...

Last edited: