doublex

Pro
Daps
I hope they give the Wakandans' costumes a really unique feel. Not plain/western-looking like the dress the Dora was wearing in Civil War:

tumblr_o6ueqnR3GW1uxvik3o4_1280.jpg

I'd prefer something flashy like this:

Valentino-Haute-Couture-Fall-2015-gold-dress-that-Lupita-Nyongo-wears-on-the-October-2015-issue-of-Vogue-Magazine.jpg

lupita-nyongo-vogue-cover-october-2015-10.jpg

Chadwick already mentioned in an interview that the Black Panther suit would be getting an update for the movie. Hoping for gold trim.

black-panther-black-panther-loki-the-10-best-superhero-cosplays-you-ll-ever-see-jpeg-146890.jpg

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
All for an update, but that silver trim goes hard, I hope they keep it.:obama:

They should just show his various suits for different occasions, a la Stark. I'd love to see his caped joint on screen, even if only held for like regal moments rather than for fighting. They could even have some sort of moment where some altercation comes up and his cape slinks away into the costume or something to prepare for battle.

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Spoke with Greg Pak today at a signing about T'challa's encounter with Amadeus...confirms a hulk buster suit, says there will be an aggressive confrontation but there will be dialogue between the 2 also, but it will be "fun" whatever that means and it will drag out from issue 10 to issue 12 :whoo:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Coates is confirmed for season 2 of BP. Here are his tweets below:

i know he was joking with the first tweet, but i would rather him not try to go down the hudlin path, i would just like panther not to keep looking weak

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i know he was joking with the first tweet, but i would rather him not try to go down the hudlin path, i would just like panther not to keep looking weak

Safe to say at this point that Coates is going his own path. This current season is on some different shyt right now.

Hudlin didn't touched on Wakandan religion much either, so that'll be different too.

Last edited: