Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Real talk Doom can suck a dikk. Easily one of the most overrated villains EVER.

The muthafukka is a simp who is obsessed with the Marvel Universes community cum bucket Susan Storm. I mean seriously whose dikk HASNT that whore sucked.

T'Challa had that bytch ready give it up in a lake in Wakanda

bytch sucks off Namor every chance she gets when Reed makes her mad

Then this punk goes off and creates a new world where she's his wife and STILL loses while admitting Reed is better than him.

Doom ain't shyt but a Cac Coli poster who gained a nation of inbred brainwashed peasants to make him feel better

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

The muthafukka is a simp who is obsessed with the Marvel Universes community cum bucket Susan Storm. I mean seriously whose dikk HASNT that whore sucked.

Then this punk goes off and creates a new world where she's his wife and STILL loses while admitting Reed is better than him.

Doom ain't shyt but a Cac Coli poster who gained a nation of inbred brainwashed peasants to make him feel better

Cot damn :damn:

tumblr_ntp644plhF1s3gys4o1_400.gif

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wakandans got ghanaian names:wtf:

And Nigerian names. Remember Okoye from the Priest run?

Hell you can go even further.

Nakia is actually an arabic name.

Shuri is actually a japanese name.

Zuri is actually a swahilli name.

And so on.

It's a fictional nation involving people with fictional origins. Gotta have a bit of suspension of disbelief.:manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:dwillhuh::patrice:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Deliberately cruel and uncompromising

I fukks with this post :obama:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I've always felt this way as well. Never got the hype with him. Same with SW's Boba Fett, lol.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The whole convo was great. The captive was going in on him due to previous events and T'Challa completely turned the convo around and got to the core of why the captive breh was upset and why he joined Tetu and his peoples.

Full convo in the spoilers.

convo3.png

convo1.png

convo2.png

Would be dope if T'Challa can get more scenes like this throughout the rest of this season, along with legit smackdowns and the big W towards the end.

True, true. Yeah, dope scene indeed. I wonder/hope that Coogler aptly includes that "We Shall Have a Pact...Speak of it to no man" in the movie. Such a classick line.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
True, true. Yeah, dope scene indeed. I wonder/hope that Coogler aptly includes that "We Shall Have a Pact...Speak of it to no man" in the movie. Such a classick line.

He might. That line was actually from the Priest run. Coates said it was appropriate for that convo with the captive so he used it again.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:stopitslime: I KNOW this, fool. WHy you think I said it was a classick line?

lol, didn't know if you knew it or not breh :whoa:. A lot of people don't know where that line comes from.

In any case, being that it's from the Priest run and they are using a lot of elements from that run, they could indeed use that line.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ok. Black Panther #4 just did 72k sales last month. Only solo book selling more for Marvel is Amazing Spider-Man.
Mixed feelings about this tbh.

On one hand, he's being embraced across all mediums (comics, movies, games, comic-con and will be a core member of the reshuffled avengers cartoon lineup next year); pretty much everything they said a black superhero couldn't be, he is, and is giving em the :umad: all the way to A-list territory

On the other hand, i hate that this is the story and characterization of t'challa that all these new bp fans are being introduced to. :francis:

But when he gets introduced in this current season of Avengers Assemble, i imagine they're goin to make him kick ass like his CWII counterpart, so at least all the lil disney kiddies are going to get fed a much cooler version that'll get them to buy more of his merch.

Still a great time for BP and an unbelievable upward trajectory he's on, roadbumps and all

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ok. Black Panther #4 just did 72k sales last month.

72k ???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

How the fukk........

kvpaw.gif

Breh where did you find the numbers? Been anticipating them for a minute.

Yo, I'm legit shocked. Was expecting between 55-65k.

Wow.....

This is HANDS DOWN the most unpredictable BP run ever. Seriously....:wtf:

EDIT: For those wondering, BP#2 did 77k, followed by BP #3 which did 75K. It's very unusual for BP book to sell this high for this long. This is highly unexpected.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
72k ???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! :whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

How the fukk........

kvpaw.gif

Breh where did you find the numbers? Been anticipating them for a minute.

Yo, I'm legit shocked. Was expecting between 55-65k.

Wow.....
DC Comics' Rebirth Dominates July's Top 20 Sales Positions

The bottom of the page under Top Comics. BP is #36 and ASM is #25. As the link says, the top 20 books are pretty much all DC save for CWII. Really the top 40 is like 90% DC relaunch books, and is what pushed Marvel's shyt in last month.