teacher

All Star
Daps
e2ab1529fa28cfe970bd5ee10cf2ec68_xl.jpg

Another Punisher #4 Black Panther variant cover...Punisher tryna ride the coat tails of royalty

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
e2ab1529fa28cfe970bd5ee10cf2ec68_xl.jpg

Another Punisher #4 Black Panther variant cover...Punisher tryna ride the coat tails of royalty

His face looks off to me with this one. THen again, the sole complaint that I have with any of the art in this run so far is T'Challa's face being off looking. Otherwise tho, all the rest of the art looks great.

teacher

All Star
Daps
His face looks off to me with this one. THen again, the sole complaint that I have with any of the art in this run so far is T'Challa's face being off looking. Otherwise tho, all the rest of the art looks great.

this ain't stelfreeze...it's not even a BP comic lol....punisher #4 variant cover chip zdarsky.. his right hand looks like it has contractures from a stroke or something....I'm still copping though :yeshrug:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Anyone catch the latest Power? 50 shouted out T'challa...talking about he like Black Panther when he died :deadmanny:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just checked the top 10 bestsellers list in Comixology. BP #4 is the only Marvel book besides Civil War to be in the top 10. DC is killing it right now.

comix_digital_BP_sales.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just checked the top 10 bestsellers list in Comixology. BP #4 is the only Marvel book besides Civil War to be in the top 10. DC is killing it right now.

comix_digital_BP_sales.jpg
I liked bendis avengers but outside of that and his work in the ultimate universe he constantly says fukk continuity !! It's ridiculous how he writes characters to fit the story

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Umm...

Tetu and the MAs DIDN'T team up tho. You got confused there or something. They met up, Tetu propositioned to team up and the MA's stated that while they have a common enemy, their methods and goals weren't the same and they had no reason to trust him like that essentially, so they declined the team up.

Damn, made me re-read the issue, and yeah I was incorrect. Totally glazed over the last line where they say their commonality in defeating T'challa is not enough for a coaltion. :patrice:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I liked bendis avengers but outside of that and his work in the ultimate universe he constantly says fukk continuity !! It's ridiculous how he writes characters to fit the story

Bendis books stay selling despite everything. Dude been had the juice for a minute.

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
5308942-1493668927-getto.png

Black manta's the closest and he's a fukking villain.

Probably closest to BP in DC would be Mr.Terrific.
He's like what BP would have been if he grew up in a western big city with no african roots or traditions.

He's also one of the top 5 smartest people in DC (of the humans... not talking about the Beyonder and people that access the Source Wall, etc)

Here he is working out while receiving a briefing on Batman who tried to break into his skyscraper.

MrTerrificDope.jpg

teacher

All Star
Daps
Finally completed my Priest collection :blessed: :pacspit: at those that got this for cover price....yea I'm hating :mjcry:
WP_20160803_12_31_18_Pro.jpg

A lot of variant BP covers dropping next week from other books along with BP#5 :banderas:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
at least now we know why tchalla caught that 2 piece, he was getting his kenpachi on :banderas:that's my king :to:

Hmmm, good point on the Kenpachi thing :leon:

In any case, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, thank goodness. :wow:

Chris Sprouse's art is pretty damn good. It'll look even better once the actual comic is out.

Sprouse's art may not be as eye-popping as Stelfreeze's but Sprouse's fighting scenes are def more fluid. Both are good at what they do, so no complaints from me on that end :obama:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
at least now we know why tchalla caught that 2 piece, he was getting his kenpachi on :banderas:that's my king :to:

I know right. Had all these muthafukkas worried:usure: (not I tho...not my Black Panther:ufdup::birdman:). I had a feeling he only allowed that shyt to happen to either give false confidence or something.