Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hoping Coogler does Black Panther better justice than Civil War.

While good in Civil War ...he was still
Jay-Z-so-so.gif
\

There were times dude was looking like a Power Ranger cause of the poor CGI.

Coogler got the film where he can do him justice. :wow:

I agree with Chadwick about him doing fight scenes outside the suit. This should be a gritty semi realistic take.

Basically treat him like you do Captain America :mjpls:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly wouldn't have thought that that one line would be so well liked. My mind registered it once she said it and kept it moving.

Go figure.
Honestly I didn't either. I saw the movie twice and neither theaters reacted to this scene, so I was surprised to see all the chatter about it online.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Honestly I didn't either. I saw the movie twice and neither theaters reacted to this scene, so I was surprised to see all the chatter about it online.

Good point. Same thing happened in my theater. No reaction from the theater I was on.

It's not until I logged into twitter that I saw people praising the line. Very strange.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Late but...

Read this entire issue page-by-page in suspence, that's how ace the writing was.

"No more discouse. no more deliberation. no more excuses. no more mercy.."

"we are terror itself"

:ohhh: :wow: :myman::blessed:

NeatEnchantedAfricanharrierhawk.0.gif

It's OVER for Tetu and them Angel bytches.

T'CHALLA IS BACK, bytchES

There's no returning to L's with that speech. T'challa's mind is set on putting all these traitor motherfukkers six feet under.

If you're patient and keep your faith in the Panther God your calls will eventually be answered.

-That Ramonda-T'challa talk is the GOAT tbh, and should give impatient BP fans hating on Coates some in-story answers as to why T'challa is not acting like an invincible infallbile machine. Like I said in the last issue, this is an existential crisis for T'challa. Really powerful. That nod to Hudlin at the end with T'challa greeting a kid as well. Really everything T'challa's been going thorugh since Doom war is brought here, and is finally and personally dealt with. Him finally just interacting with his people on a face to face basis and giving them inspiration is simple but powerful because we can't remember the last time he's done this post-coma, and speaks to that criticism he's faced from some of them.

T'challa is ready.

- Did not see Tetu, Zenzi and the MAs teaming up together. shyt is crazy. Their goals and perspectives seem polar of each other but I think that's why Coates pulled the twist of teaming up in the first place. Makes for a suspenseful dynamic in the future.

- Ramonda ALMOST dying. :damn: Really thought Coates killed her off there. Damn, that would've been too crazy to handle.