Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That too, but like I said, at the end it picks up...so maybe he now has a direction and knows where he's headed with BP. But you can tell he's not a fiction writer at all...hell, he's probably not even a CB reader. All he really had to do was read Time Runs Out and continue with the momentum from that. But his BP seems to be learning on the job.
And this is what I'm saying the man has been king since 1966.:dwillhuh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
And this is what I'm saying the man has been king since 1966.:dwillhuh:
78fb92f5edfa031b0cc4763c6b0684f5.jpg

b12d3542eab9f851dfc51f3478ca3b28.jpg

“I am a man…God works through me the same as you. There is no feat I can achieve that you are not capable of.” - T'Challa

-Black Panther #4 - "Who is the Black Panther" (2005)

:to:

Black Panther out here inspiring Wakandan youth over a decade ago. That's the T'Challa I know :wow:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Word. Yeah, I've read (and re-reading) plenty of BP over the years, but I still have plenty to go on to know everything and doubtful I'll ever ready absolutely everything, but I do want the essential stories and whatnot to be read at least once. I'm dabbling in the Man Without Fear now and reading Hudlin's run in tandem of Coates current stint. Read Priest's volumes tho and it was dope.

You are pretty much well on your way. You should be caught up once your finish the Hickman run, which is the run that the Coates is heavily referencing. That run kicked of a looooooooot of debates between BP fans.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You are pretty much well on your way. You should be caught up once your finish the Hickman run, which is the run that the Coates is heavily referencing. That run kicked of a looooooooot of debates between BP fans.
Hickman didn't do T'challa enough justice for what was going on.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I dont why mbj pick that role shyt seem like some throwaway character
Killmonger has potential to be the Venom to BP's Spiderman, or the Deathstroke to his Batman, if that makes sense. Thats essentially what he is/was in the comics, but i mean on the grand stage. In my opinion, biggest thing (outside of a compelling storyline) is to give him a bad ass costume/armor. The whole bare chest thing would be too plain. Modernize the casual look and stylize that one armor he had before, maybe have it look more predator-ish. And, of course, have him superhuman like BP, Cap and Bucky.

I think they also need to do something cool with his trained leopards, even if they go the Falcon route x 1000 and make it a robotic prowler of some sort. That + predator style armor and his super strength and smarts, and he could def be a major presence. Just some ideas

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Hickman didn't do T'challa enough justice for what was going on.

I and several others were very concerned on the direction Hickman had T'Challa going and the consequences of that direction. A lot of things he had T'Challa do, I felt they were out of character, among other things.

However, many disagreed, hence the many debates surrounding this run, even to this day.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I and many others were very concerned on the direction Hickman had T'Challa going and the consequences of that direction. A lot of things he had T'Challa do, I felt they were out of character, among other things.

However, many disagreed, hence the many debates surrounding this run, even to this day.
He seemed less kingly in that run. I also feel like he started off on the wrong foot. He told the illuminati to.disband initially. Only to turn around and reform them.