doublex

Pro
Daps
This pic is SUPER appropriate lol. Two Doras hugging up.

tumblr_o6rg9pB9iQ1uy65ino5_500.jpg

I can't wait to see them fight. :blessed:

You can count me as someone who doesn't really care for Monica that much. That said, I'm not sure if she's completely off the table yet. Part of the whole Okoye/T'Challa/Nakia dynamic was Monica. She was pretty much the catalyst for Nakia's heel turn.

Then again, the fact that they cast the Doras and Killmonger first lets you know how they feel about priority. But it'll be very interesting to see what other casting news happen. If Monica doesn't make the cut then that means they may go a completely different route in kick starting Nakia's transformation (and thats something i hope happens regardless of whether Monica is involved or not).

I think that rumor about Lupita playing the primary love interest was legit. I think Nakia will probably be in a romance with T'Challa before Killmonger turns her into a baddie.

It would be interesting to see how Black Panther approaches being forced to fight the woman he loves.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You can count me as someone who doesn't really care for Monica that much. That said, I'm not sure if she's completely off the table yet. Part of the whole Okoye/T'Challa/Nakia dynamic was Monica. She was pretty much the catalyst for Nakia's heel turn.

Then again, the fact that they cast the Doras and Killmonger first lets you know how they feel about priority. But it'll be very interesting to see what other casting news happen. If Monica doesn't make the cut then that means they may go a completely different route in kick starting Nakia's transformation (and thats something i hope happens regardless of whether Monica is involved or not).

The heel turn HAS to happen. No point having Nakia and not have the heel turn. That arguably the most memorable part of Nakia's character.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The heel turn HAS to happen. No point having Nakia and not have the heel turn. That arguably the most memorable part of Nakia's character.

Exactly, which is why I'm sure we'll get a modified version of Monica Lynne. There's still some casting they have to do before shooting starts in January. Shuri, Ramonda, S'Yan, and we need confirmation of Andy Serkis as Klaue because a 10 minute cameo would be a waste of his talents

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I can't wait to see them fight. :blessed:

I think that rumor about Lupita playing the primary love interest was legit. I think Nakia will probably be in a romance with T'Challa before Killmonger turns her into a baddie.

True they could go that route. I'm a bit doubtful of that bc of the stance BP has had about not being in any way sexual with the Doras, with the whole politics behind it. But granted, since it is MCU they could change that or make it a more lenient matter. We'll def get a better picture of it once they start droppin more casting announcements.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
For all of those who are new to the BP verse and just started with the current Coates run...y'all thought Zenzi was bad? Nakia is even WORSE...AND she might murk you!:russ:

If Zenzi is an IG Thot, Nakia might be one of those really good girls that got sprung by a dude she didn't smash and becomes SUPER relentless. I can see her on Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta going after a dude...as an unwanted guest :dead:

Man, this casting is low key genius, imma be laughing inside throughout the movie :mjlol:

Last edited: