duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I think 2 years of time has to have passed between the end of Civil War and the beginning of Black Panther.

There are 4 movies that are supposed to take place in between the two, so it wouldn't make sense to start back up right at T'Chaka's funeral.

T'challa will have been king for 2 years. Maybe the movie starts with him fighting and killing Klaw for trying to steal vibranium. Then the real baddie (MBJ's character) can be introduced.
I feel Marvel kills off too many bad guys already. Klaw should stick around for a little IMO

Last edited:

doublex

Pro
Daps
I feel Marvel kills off too many bad guys already. Law should stick around for a little IMO

The reason why I think MCU Klaw should be dispatched quickly is because he came off as weak in AOU. With Ultron casually dismembering him like that, I don't want to see T'challa struggle against him. He's basically Crossbones status now.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
right. will he be killing cacs or fighting against other black people?

As MJB has reportedly been cast as the main villian and it's been confirmed that the film will take place in Wakanda it's safe to say that he will be fighting other Black people (Wakandans) which isn't out of character as he's fought plenty of Wakandan villains in the comics.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I think 2 years of time has to have passed between the end of Civil War and the beginning of Black Panther.

There are 4 movies that are supposed to take place in between the two, so it wouldn't make sense to start back up right at T'Chaka's funeral.

T'challa will have been king for 2 years. Maybe the movie starts with him fighting and killing Klaw for trying to steal vibranium. Then the real baddie (MBJ's character) can be introduced.
The very beginning scene can be the funeral all eight after civil war then the rest of the movie jumps to 2 years later. That would be cool imo

teacher

All Star
Daps
The reason why I think MCU Klaw should be dispatched quickly is because he came off as weak in AOU. With Ultron casually dismembering him like that, I don't want to see T'challa struggle against him. He's basically Crossbones status now.

The klaw in AOU is a crime boss the klaw that fight BP is a super villain after all his upgrades....so it's apples and oranges

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah but 2 things. That was Ultron. Breh goes toe to toe with some of the baddest regularly. Of course Klaw ain't shyt to him. Also he didn't even have his claw or anything yet

teacher

All Star
Daps
I just read the first 3 issues (i'm hunting for issue 4 hopefully a variant cover) of the ultimates :banderas: these dudes are unfukkwitable....black panther's name even ringing bells in cosmic ciricles :lawd: ultimate team for ultimates problems :blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I dont know if 2 years will have passed. Depends on the time frames of the other movies.

Dr. Strange mightive happened before, during, or after Civil War. They could always do something like that.

Im not sure what other movies clme out before BP but if it is an avenger movie or anything involving the characters of CW that are in Wakanda then yeah, it might have to be a sometime after CW and sometime after the funeral ceremonies.

im excited but no clue where this begins

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
The very beginning scene can be the funeral all eight after civil war then the rest of the movie jumps to 2 years later. That would be cool imo

I definitely think it should be included one way or another into the movie. It will show how Wakanda mourns and respects their fallen King.

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I'm trying to get into BP's previous runs who is better...priest or hudlin if hudlin which one? man w/o fear or the other one? I bought the hudlin #1's already they didn't have the priest run #1...I also bought a BP vs. Luke Cage, I'm not happy about the black on black violence but I'm hoping they push each other to their limits :ohlawd: Haven't read it yet going to finish the ultimates issues first which have been :whew: so far up to issue 5