:blessed:

#BlackPantherSoLit
:myman:
250px-Achebe_Black_Panther.jpg
:jbhmm:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I just rewound the clock and went full comic book nerd and bought ultimates 1-7 sans 4 (they didn't have it :martin:) The galactus variant cover for #1 and the team variant cover #2. I saw the Jay-Z variant for BP 1 cop that next week since they got discounts on back issues on certain days with the membership...could of saved money on my current purchase...:yeshrug:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
JOHN BOYEGA IN TALKS FOR "BLACK PANTHER"

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS actor John Boyega is reportedly circling a role in Marvel Studios' upcoming BLACK PANTHER, written and directed by Ryan Coogler. The cast also includes Chadwick Boseman as the title hero, Michael B. Jordan in a villainous role and the returns of Martin Freeman as government agent Everett Ross and Andy Serkis as weapons dealer Ulysses Klaue. Lupita Nyong'o is in talks for the lead female role

Star Wars’ John Boyega Could Be Circling Marvel’s Black Panther

doublex

Pro
Daps
Maybe's this has been discussed already, but how do you think the Black Panther movie should start? I want the movie to start out with a big ass ceremony/funeral for King T'Chaka. Since all that was left out in Civil War.

I think 2 years of time has to have passed between the end of Civil War and the beginning of Black Panther.

There are 4 movies that are supposed to take place in between the two, so it wouldn't make sense to start back up right at T'Chaka's funeral.

T'challa will have been king for 2 years. Maybe the movie starts with him fighting and killing Klaw for trying to steal vibranium. Then the real baddie (MBJ's character) can be introduced.