23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Stewart deserves a shot at being the main character in a GL movie. It couldn't be worse than what came before. :manny:

Cyborg might end up in the bushes though, unless Ray Fisher is some kind of special. B v S is his first movie credit too. When it comes down to it - do they really trust him with a franchise? :patrice:
I'm a cyborg fan but my favorite stuff of his is from the Titans as in JLA he usually is a plot device . But if they get it right and him and BP kill the box office both :banderas: I need my future seeds to have a bunch of black superheroes to dress up as and not people saying but superman isn't black

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Written by a dude called Ira - no less.:martin:. EDIT: Hot take - he's a brother - who knew there were Black Ira's? :leon:My point still stands though...

The release of a new Black Panther comic is a promising start for a black superhero. But what will it really take for him to become 'some kid's Spider-Man'?
Because he can't just be some kid's Black Panther? :snoop:

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
coli haters gon coli hate, cacs gon cac, c00ns gon c00n, but we gon continue to not give a fukk and stay hyped for this movie :blessed:

"movie needs to be twice as good"
"i didn't see the big deal in BPs performance"
"his accent wasn't that good"
"he wasn't that captivating"
"yall over hyping him"

yea yea :camby:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
My only skepticism is that I hope that he really sci-fi's the fukk outta this movie. Coogler is a grounded-in-reality type director so I'm am hoping that Wakanda is really portrayed on the grandest of technological scales. I want to see ish that makes what Tony Stark have look like Win 95...Ok Win Vista. Other than that, let's celebrate

Last edited: