Daps
tumblr_o6msbsNmho1qzco77o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o6msbsNmho1qzco77o2_500.gif

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MBJ doesn't fit Black Panther at all, but I should have known RC would try and squeeze him in this movie.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My problem with casting Lupita as love interest is that I feel she to much mature to play that role, I feel she be cast as Black panther wiser adult instead of romance.

I feel Black Panther love interest has to be young and energetic in my opinion

Lupita feels like a older sister than a love interest for Black Panther

Chadwick is OLDER than Lupita thou....

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I say Killmonger.

He too small for Killmonger. Killmonger posed to be like 6'6 and like pushing 300 lbs., lol.

And why would he be White Wolf?!:mjlol: This probably one of few instances where I would ever do this, but considering the characters origin and everything, White Wolf, should actually indeed be white, lol. I say this cuz of the background of him being the adopted white member of this all African family. I always pictured Michael Fassbender playing the role tbh.

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He too small for Killmonger. Killmonger posed to be like 6'6 and like pushing 300 lbs., lol.

And why would he be White Wolf?!:mjlol: This probably one of few instances where I would ever do this, but considering the characters origin and everything, White Wolf, should actually indeed be white, lol. I say this cuz of the background of him being the adopted white member of this all African family. I always pictured Michael Fassbender playing the role tbh.

:whoa: whoa there, when did I say he should play White Wolf? I'm all for keeping White Wolf white. I don't roll with racebending breh.