Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Yo can I pre order tickets right now?? I'm dead ass serious!! This can't flop!!!!

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad to see Michael B. Jordan with another role. He's young, black, and with the right roles he can put on an at least respectable performance. The fact he's in it after F4 let's me know Ryan Coogler is looking out for the kid, which is great. Black people helping other black people land roles is what we need to see in Hollywood.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
ezgif.com-gif-maker%201_zpstsywlkjz.gif

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Breh the hypest people ive seen for this shyt have been white people :dead:

These comic book nerds LOVE black panther :deadrose:

Now the General public :mjpls:

Cac comic book fans: "OMG the Black Panther movie was gnarly dude! He's so cool!"
Other Cacs: "Quite frankly I'm tired of all this talk about diversity in movies. #allsuperheroesarecool"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hopefully White Wolf won't be in this AT ALL. God I loathe that token white boy:pacspit:

And as far as Kilmonger being too big, You won't find TOO MANY 6 "7" 300 pounds of solid muscle actors out there who have the acting talent (and let's face it, hype) of MBJ. Black Widow is supposed to be a Russian Assassin and she's played by American Scarlett Johannson (not even with a HINT of accent)

Thor is supposed to be 6 "8" and is played by 6 "3" inch Chris Hemsworth. MJB is only 5 "11" but he can certainly bulk up (as proved by Creed) amd he has the talent to play the intellectual equal of T'Challa. Plus Kilmonger is the sort of person whose charisma allows him to easily manipulate and lead people, and we all know MJB has that in spades. He can do Kilmonger justice.