Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
? elaborate
The Russo Bros are already integral to the MCU, esp considering the success of civil war the movie that introduced Black panther. and that they will be doing Infinity wars

I saw an interview from them where they said they speak with the other MCU directors so they can kinda be on the same page with everything.

MBJ + his already established relationship with Coogler, + the Russo Bros now having a working relationship with MBJ( Thomas Crown movie/s) = :blessed:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Russo Brothers producing Michael B. Jordan's Thomas Crown Affair joint.

i thought he meant they were working with Coog. But :banderas: i forgot about that jawn

The Russo Bros are already integral to the MCU, esp considering the success of civil war the movie that introduced Black panther. and that they will be doing Infinity wars

I saw an interview from them where they said they speak with the other MCU directors so they can kinda be on the same page with everything.

MBJ + his already established relationship with Coogler, + the Russo Bros now having a working relationship with MBJ( Thomas Crown movie/s) = :blessed:

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
Honestly Micheal is not great, it maybe that I just saw Fan4stic but he was annoying me in that movie.

He came across as whiny and I can't take him seriously as a villain :/ too bad for Dark Tower I want to see Idris in more villain roles.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This is what we know about the BP movie:

• Geopolitical thriller
  • Globe hopping Mission Impossible type vibe
  • T'Challa is characterized as Obama meets James Bond
  • Predominantly Afrikan and African-American cast
  • Will establish Wakanda
  • Will set up the Marvel Universe for Infinity Wars

We also know that
  • Klaw
  • Ross
  • Bucky

are reasonably likely to appear in the movie at some point. The first two self-explanatory and Bucky signed like a 9 picture deal so you figure it's only a matter of time.

I think they could essentially do Shuri like they did BP in Civil War.. which, now that i think about it, is essentially like they did Poe. to echo realdealholy, she just needs a couple cool moments and an established importance, and she'll be fully embraced. But until we learn what the actual plot is and not just a bird's eye view of the concepts, it's hard to say how it would be done.

''they'' JUST had to throw bucky in there huh... cant have a full Black Excellence cast smh...

STILL HERE FOR ALL OF IT :blessed:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they bout to change wonderwoman to Wonderwoman vs Cyborg :mjlol:

but really tho lets just pause to appreciate what we bout to get blessed with. Coogs and Mikey B teaming back up. Boseman. Lupita. The silver screen hasnt seen this much black excellence at once in years :banderas:
:sas1:might as well add
183195921_10.jpg
960.jpg
true-blood-253.jpg
make it complete:sas2:

Last edited: