Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Assuming T'Challa hits the streets, he would be mad methodical with it. Breh already has experience with it via his time in Hell's Kitchen.

Shuri would've been on her "Bast forgives, I don't" shyt.

Sidenote: I always found it somewhat interesting that T'Chaka outsourced the gooning to a white man. T'Chaka did spit that real shyt about white people to Cap when they met in the Priest run.

T'Chaka prolly watched Hunter growing up like :jawalrus:.

Hunter more than delivered. That dude ended up the goon of goons in the BP-verse.

T'Chaka is very underrated when you think about it.

:dead:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I got you.:obama:

p3_30_17.jpg

T'Chaka: You know I'm right:mjpls:

Cap: ...........:beli: yea you right.

T'Chaka: :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:
That ether:banderas:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Some video interviews with spoilers. Two videos with Chadwick in the second clip and the very last segment in the last clip.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Umberto Gonzalez claims that the movie is casting 4 major female roles.
OF course Umberto is wrong just as often as he is right so this could just be :duck:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Chadwick Boseman Says Black Panther Is A Detective & More For Captain America: Civil War

Chadwick Boseman offers up details about Black Pather in Captain America: Civil War as the actor spoke with Total Film magazine.

Describing Black Panther:

He has the dual activity of being a monarch of a country, and he's literally a detective. I think he's a misunderstood character because he makes decisions sometimes without consulting other people [laughs], without working as a team. It's very hard to predict why he does what he does.

How much do we see Black Panther in Civil War:

I don't feel like you'll have a deep sense of the character because it's a brief introduction. It leaves a lot to be explored. You want the character to have an arc, but I think there's a lot you don't know about him at the end of the movie.

How Black Panther is introduced in Civil War:

He is brought into the story because there are Wakandans who are the victims of the tragedy that happens because of the superheroes. So he's brought in really as a political [figure], and he's useful. It's not really as a superhero. He fits that whole theme of the movie.

The Wakandans know who he is. It's like his, purpose is to protect his country. It's not necessarily to protect everyone [laughs]. He's not that type of superhero. He has a singular purpose in that respect when he's coming into this movie.

Chadwick Boseman will also be starring in the upcoming Black Panther standalone movie that has a February 16, 2018 release.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Umberto Gonzalez claims that the movie is casting 4 major female roles.
OF course Umberto is wrong just as often as he is right so this could just be :duck:

No surprise, T'Challa has a bunch of key women in his supporting cast.

@Ziggiy gave his thoughts on it not long ago on who the characters will be, I think he's in the ball park with it.