Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I wonder if it was Hickman or editorial though. Marvel has cracked the whip on certain occasions. Here's the thing also. Hunter did most of T'Chaka's killing ect.

Which is crazy about the relationship about Hunter and T'Chaka. T'Chaka knew Hunter wanted to fit in reallllll bad. Not only is Hunter a foreigner, he's also white, so he can't even look the part unlike Ramonda for example. T'Chaka knew that Hunter would do anything to be accepted, so he bred him into a goon. It's kinda fukked up when you think about it, but it makes a lot of sense.

Hunter be doing all that shyt and T'Chaka could literally say "I don't know what you are talking about :yeshrug:"

He had to pull the trigger but he never was ending lives by his own hand like that and not killing worlds.

I'm very confident T'Chaka would've pushed that button. Shuri def would and Hunter wouldn't blink. T'Challa was always low key different though.

Plus I think his having to break from Storm hurt him more than we're actually told. And he had to do all this in the name, of the crown. How heart breaking must it be to, tell the woman you love, I'm ending this shyt cause you're on the wrong side of this... but Sue and Reed still together though.:mjpls:

Yoooooooooooo, if AvX didn't happen the way it did concerning T'Challa and Ororo and they were still married, T'Challa's journey changes completely. No way would it happen the way it did, Ororo wouldn't tolerate it. Hence why they had to be broken up, in addition to the bullshyt and cism we all saw.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Black Panther fan cast... :lupe: I tried to use as many African actors as I could.

This is probably extremely unrealistic (far too many monoracial and brown skinned black people, especially women) but I can dream. :yeshrug:

tumblr_o4u16dPMfv1snuzvso7_500.jpg

tumblr_o4u16dPMfv1snuzvso6_500.jpg

tumblr_o4u16dPMfv1snuzvso2_500.jpg

tumblr_o4u16dPMfv1snuzvso5_500.jpg

tumblr_o4u16dPMfv1snuzvso9_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_o4u16dPMfv1snuzvso4_500.jpg

tumblr_o4u16dPMfv1snuzvso3_500.jpg

tumblr_o4u16dPMfv1snuzvso1_500.jpg

tumblr_o4u16dPMfv1snuzvso8_r2_500.jpg

tumblr_o5dkdssmzb1snuzvso2_500.jpg

tumblr_o5dkdssmzb1snuzvso1_500.jpg

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What are they complaining about?

About the scenes in first issue and second issue preview depicting the chieftains and Wakanda being shown with cracks instead of it being a perfect utopia. Despite the fact that Wakanda has always been portrayed with flaws.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
About the scenes in first issue and second issue preview depicting the chieftains and Wakanda being shown with cracks instead of it being a perfect utopia. Despite the fact that Wakanda has always been portrayed with flaws.
It was never a utopia, but it was the closest we're gonna get.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

It was never a utopia, but it was the closest we're gonna get.

It def isn't a utopia. However, I hope we get to see T'Challa drop the hammer on that shyt.

Also (and unfortunately), Wakanda needs to have these moments for Coates' premise to make sense. I think we'll see more of that in subsequent issues.

EDIT: once issue #3 drops, the CBR thread is gonna be lit.