Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I will always appreciate the movie for what it represented and what it stood for but it was still one big okie doke regarding T'Challa :scust:

:scust:@ MBJ/Killmonger getting more shine than Chad/T'Challa in Chad's(:rip:) intro "solo" movie.

:scust:@ Chad/T'challa being a damn supporting character in a movie called "Black Panther"

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I will always appreciate the movie for what it represented and what it stood for but it was still one big okie doke regarding T'Challa :scust:

:scust:@ MBJ/Killmonger getting more shine than Chad/T'Challa in Chad's(:rip:) intro "solo" movie.

:scust:@ Chad/T'challa being a damn supporting character in a movie called "Black Panther"
"No but the thing is you just didn't understand it--"

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Im thinking they should bring a killmonger from a different universe over and have MBJ be the new the panther. Cant really think of anyone else that could carry that torch that isnt an older artist or already been cast. Maybe denzel son?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Im thinking they should bring a killmonger from a different universe over and have MBJ be the new the panther. Cant really think of anyone else that could carry that torch that isnt an older artist or already been cast. Maybe denzel son?

technically, T’Challa’s son takes the mantle, but he’s a mutant, and Storm is the mother.

the only way they could make it work is if he had a son with Lupida and he eventually grew up and wifed Storm.

people don’t realize, Boseman was in his 40’s. He would’ve been 45 right now, and pushing 50 by the time BP 3 dropped.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
startin to think the new BP is Nakia and not Shuri

it would be great to see TChalla's boo take the mantle :mjcry:
It is the best move. Lupita is as good if not better than any Black male actor with the clout to play T'Challa. She is a great place holder until that actor comes around.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
It is the best move. Lupita is as good if not better than any Black male actor with the clout to play T'Challa. She is a great place holder until that actor comes around.
Lupita is the closest actor of the sam near prestige a Chadwick and is an academy award fave currently

plus she was the love interest and Letita has already proven to be a bit of a hassle on set. I think its the right move and honors the character

Shuri is too much of a geek and her tech could prove alot more useful in the MCU (maybe shes is Riri's sidekick in a JARVIS or FRIDAY sort of way)