Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I was watching Star Wars The Phantom Menace and on a real note I can see some of the inspiration from Black Panther in this film in terms of the landscape and environment. Not saying the story but as far as the look of some things.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
x8Dtcqk.jpg

:mjcry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just watched this again, not gonna lie I felt like i was going to get teary eyed a bunch of times. I always held this movie in high regard but now it just feels more emotional after Chad's death
This movie told a great story without needing massive cgi fight scenes. It pissed me off when I saw some black people go out of their way to shyt on it. Seeing The Lox say that the Cleveland Show was better than Black Panther was embarrassing, especially doing it in front of their Jewish friends.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
This movie told a great story without needing massive cgi fight scenes. It pissed me off when I saw some black people go out of their way to shyt on it. Seeing The Lox say that the Cleveland Show was better than Black Panther was embarrassing, especially doing it in front of their Jewish friends.
SMH they said they dumb shyt