Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I still felt he was kind of the villain, my only problem with the movie is i liked erik too much.

T’Challa stopped being the “villian” the moment he told his father and the other ancestor spirits that they were wrong and that HE was going to stand up and fix it.

This man created a Wakandan outreach program to teach young black children advanced science. There was absolutely nothing villinaous about T’Challa

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The Godfather director's favorite scene :wow:
Francis Ford Coppola was so struck by one scene in particular when he screened an early cut of Black Panther, he asked to see it again as soon as the movie concluded.

On the commentary track for the Marvel blockbuster, director Ryan Coogler reveals that he showed an early cut of the film to The Godfather director because "his work inspired a lot of the story," Coolger said.

"As soon as the movie was off, he said, 'Rewind it to the most important scene in the movie. The scene where everything changed'," Coolger said.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wmwpLw.gif
xvxkMJ.gif
MQA8GQ.gif
PZENLz.gif

teacher

All Star
Daps
T’Challa stopped being the “villian” the moment he told his father and the other ancestor spirits that they were wrong and that HE was going to stand up and fix it.

This man created a Wakandan outreach program to teach young black children advanced science. There was absolutely nothing villinaous about T’Challa

Stopping Niccas from taking over the world at best or at least setting it off on CaCs on a global scale, is not villainous for the black agenda :beli: come on bruh kilmonger wanted to conquer the world this nikka bought pjs in Oakland only :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Stopping Niccas from taking over the world at best or at least setting it off on CaCs on a global scale, is not villainous for the black agenda :beli: come on bruh kilmonger wanted to conquer the world this nikka bought pjs in Oakland only :dead:

:dead:

You have a point but you aint gonna be shytting on my nikka T’Challa:ufdup:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They sacrificed some of T'Challa's badassness and character protection for the betterment of the story.

The movie is GOAT-tier, so ultimately I'm at peace with it. i.e. giving the big brain tech feats to Shuri, making Okoye the most entertaining fighter, having Killmonger lowkey be the people's champ.

Its Chadwick's superb acting that makes it forgivable, bc he still had a commanding presence despite a lot of the crowd pleasing/theater moments being given to other characters.

That said, it's time to return the favor for BP next go around, and make him the resounding MVP.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
They sacrificed some of T'Challa's badassness and character protection for the betterment of the story.

The movie is GOAT-tier, so ultimately I'm at peace with it. i.e. giving the big brain tech feats to Shuri, making Okoye the most entertaining fighter, having Killmonger lowkey be the people's champ.

Its Chadwick's superb acting that makes it forgivable, bc he still had a commanding presence despite a lot of the crowd pleasing/theater moments being given to other characters.

That said, it's time to return the favor for BP next go around, and make him the resounding MVP.
agreed. I want to see that he has a genius level intellect, and is a badass fighter also.