Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: This movie was bigger than Marvel and the MCU. Coogler was really on some other shyt. They should've just let him rock out. These deleted scenes would've grounded the movie more than what it was. It was over 2 hours long, yet still felt rushed through at times.

I'm glad they cut that. T'Challa would be seen as the villain in his own movie:francis::wow:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
the rip i got....they def cleaned up some of the issues with the action looking too dark when you watched it in the theater...its a lot clearer..still a great fukking movie and a top 2-3 MCU movie...but yeah its biggest flaw was the action/fight choreography..it was good when it should have been great considering the type of fighter t'challa really is...it didnt help that okoye looked like the best fighter in the movie to me (props to danai for killing it)..hopefully the sequel gets the upgrade that cap america got from first avenger to winter soldier with its action (and a personal wish of achebe as the main villain)
I agree, Okoye has looked more alpha and bad ass than TChalla in two movies now. Between that and BP being made to look like a simpleton by Shuri, theyve really fukked his character up.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I agree, Okoye has looked more alpha and bad ass than TChalla in two movies now. Between that and BP being made to look like a simpleton by Shuri, theyve really fukked his character up.

I think yall are overlooking just how much work T'Challa put in during the 3rd act in BP:patrice:

He might not have been Civil War good...but after watching it again recently he was making shyt happen. They just made the mistake of having too much CGI with the suit.

Agree about Okoye outshining him in Infinity War. How he doesn't kill Black Dwarf :gucci: