mr x

Superstar
Daps
$681 million domestically and $1.324 billion worldwide.

I admit I had my doubts initially but unless Infinity War totally wipes it away, It will pass Last Jedi.

Officially updated.

Only took took 8 days too.

IW didn't hinder, but helped BP.

giphy.gif

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Wow, really sad this scene was left out, fleshes out (although slightly onesided IMO) the philosophical undertones of the film. Really makes their (battle) scene with the rhino stand out way more.
CACS at Disney forced this scene to be cut. They were trying to appease the CAC male demographic that doesnt care about story and only wants whoop ass.
I hope they brink back W'Kabi for part 2, his character would be a powerful villain because of Daniel Kaluuya's acting chops.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Blurray Rip is out.:blessed:

Where? pm :feedme:

CACS at Disney forced this scene to be cut. They were trying to appease the CAC male demographic that doesnt care about story and only wants whoop ass.
I hope they brink back W'Kabi for part 2, his character would be a powerful villain because of Daniel Kaluuya's acting chops.

If he's gonna be be back he'll probably be a cultist that brings back Killmonger in the background.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Would have made Okoye's threat to kill W'Kabi and his submission later even more powerful.

Non-Black Test Audiences wanted them to get to the fighting so they cut it. :mjpls:

Probably the same ones complaining about the same ol Marvel formula but since it's BP trying to change it up they got a problem with it. :martin: