Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is still the best MCU movie to me. Just saw IW today. IW doesn't have any real thought provoking elements that give the villain depth. IW is a simple alien invasion movie.

Thanos relationship with Gamora
Tony's vision from AOU, and the dialogue he had with Thanos
Everything Thor's been through since The Dark World, Just look at everything his been through since the beginning of Ragnarok.
Scarlett witch and Vision's conflict... Vision's predicament.

This movie had a lot to digest. A lot of subplots.

BP really had 1. Wakanda's evolution from past to present. Killmonger, was a residual blow back skeleton from the past.

BP was also an entry movie. The full story has yet to unfold, where as IW is a culmination of past subplots. While each movie stands on its on merits, you can't really compare the two.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Thanos relationship with Gamora
Tony's vision from AOU, and the dialogue he had with Thanos
Everything Thor's been through since The Dark World, Just look at everything his been through since the beginning of Ragnarok.
Scarlett witch and Vision's conflict... Vision's predicament.

This movie had a lot to digest. A lot of subplots.

BP really had 1. Wakanda's evolution from past to present. Killmonger, was a residual blow back skeleton from the past.

BP was also an entry movie. The full story has yet to unfold, where as IW is a culmination of past subplots. While each movie stands on its on merits, you can't really compare the two.
all of this is emotional stuff though. It doesn't make you really think as a viewer. BP had actual societal issues at play and Killmonger was right about his motivations. IW is pretty much an alien invasion movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But we really didn’t need to “think” per say with IW unlike the other..... we been thinking for 10 years..... now was a time for a pay off.... which I think they achieved.

On the flip side though.... there is still a lot to think about with IW.

What happens next? Where did everyone go? Who steps up, etc?

And the moment anyone non human should up it by default made this an alien invasion movie..... so that’s kinda not fair to knock them for that..... the execution though was nicely done

Martha

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Once the updates come in today, it will have surpassed the Dark Knight's adjusted for inflation box office total, making Black Panther the single biggest superhero draw ever... adjusted for inflation, unadjusted, he officially GOAT hero all the same now. Only Avengers 1 teamup, adjusted for inflation at like 705m'ish, has more.

BP has accomplished literally everything I wanted it to, and a buncha shyt I didn't even know I wanted it to lol. All that's left is to surpass the Last Jedi and become the 9th highest grossing movie of all time world wide.

"Because Walt Disney’s Black Panther got an Avengers bump, earning $1.274 million (+4%) on its 11th Friday for a new cume of $684.9m. That means it has passed the inflation-adjusted domestic total of The Dark Knight and will pass the inflation-adjusted total of Thunderball tomorrow. We should see a $4.95m (+0%) weekend and $688.58m domestic cume. And yeah, it’ll top $1.33 billion worldwide tomorrow."

Box Office: 'Black Panther' Thrives Alongside 'Avengers: Infinity War'

And just like that, mission accomplished :wow:

9th highest grossing movie of all time, and it'll remain top 10 until at least next year. [Avengers3 and A4 will probably bump half that top 10 list down two spots]

But fukk all that, BP still top 3 domestic and GOAT solo hero out of ALL heroes. And James Bond!

T'Challa did it :to:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
And just like that, mission accomplished :wow:

9th highest grossing movie of all time, and it'll remain top 10 until at least next year. [Avengers3 and A4 will probably bump half that top 10 list down two spots]

But fukk all that, BP still top 3 domestic and GOAT solo hero out of ALL heroes. And James Bond!

T'Challa did it :to:

Harry potter's 8th place spot is within range if these legs continue for the next few weeks into the may long weekend.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I saw a long ass post I skated right past that shyt tomorrow can't come soon enough. Just wanted to check on how Black Panther was doing:beli:

I read the first two sentences and I've been PISSED the last 30 minutes lmao. I'm seeing it tomorrow afternoon. Besides that post I'm still relatively blindfolded :blessed:

Who knows what other shyt he detailed in the rest of that post. He should really delete it.

Enjoy the movie tomorrow breh .