Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Um, for the record....

HOW DID I POST SPOILERS?

Everything I wrote was based on what was in the trailers including Ragnarok and the end credits, the IW trailers, previous movies, and the official synopsis.... basically it was all common knowledge.

@admin
@Versa

The damn title of the movie is a spoiler. :snoop:
There's one thing you said, without spoiling it for everybody, it was basically Thanos motivation. That's why. Brolin already spoiled it weeks ago but most didn't see those comments. Me being one of them...
Use the Infinity War Spoiler thread to talk about the movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
There's one thing you said, without spoiling it for everybody, it was basically Thanos motivation. That's why. Brolin already spoiled it weeks ago but most didn't see those comments. Me being one of them...
Use the Infinity War Spoiler thread to talk about the movie.

That was part of what I used when making my point. How was I supposed to know :manny:

I was more detailed in being specific with Black Panther. I could've been more intricate.

I think people here move the goal posts when it comes to spoilers.

Furthermore, (and the point I was trying to make) is why are people trying to compare Black Panther to IW in the first place :mindblown: They're 2 different types of movies. It's like trying to compare Thor to the first Avengers.

SO why don't mods in the future ban comments about movies that just came out from being made in movies that have been out for weeks. :mjpls:

Why even try to make comparisons if the first place about a new movie in a thread that's months old.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That was part of what I used when making my point. How was I supposed to know :manny:

I was more detailed in being specific with Black Panther. I could've been more intricate.

I think people here move the goal posts when it comes to spoilers.

Furthermore, (and the point I was trying to make) is why are people trying to compare Black Panther to IW in the first place :mindblown: They're 2 different types of movies. It's like trying to compare Thor to the first Avengers.

SO why don't mods in the future ban comments about movies that just came out from being made in movies that have been out for weeks. :mjpls:

Why even try to make comparisons if the first place about a new movie in a thread that's months old.
:thinksnot:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
If I had a group of friends to go with; that 36 hour marathon one of these theatres were doing would be :lupe:

I hadn't heard shyt else about the marathon so I checked up on it. Only two theaters in the States showed it: one in NY; another in Orlando. They didn't even show ALL of the films; they omitted a few. I'm guessing those that aren't that connected or relevant to IW.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The thing is doesn't matter, bp touched on real life sh!t no other comic movie crossed fantasy with reality as well as bp.

that post is prevalent of whats going on in this thread...its one thing to appreciate BP for what it is...its another thing to downplay the other MCU movies in a way that seems like you dont know what you're talking about...infinity war has been talked about on here for a min...who the fukk was going into that looking for any deep themes? :heh:..like someone mentioned that movie is a culmination of subplots from the individual MCU movies:...hell black panther didn't even have that type of expectation beforehand...the real heads just wanted to see him portrayed as accurately as possible as he is in the comics or at the least how he was portrayed in civil war

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This the only good marvel movie outside of iron man 1

Marvel movies just aint for you friend.... and thats ok

Be on the look out for that new comic movie franchise thats not connected to DC or Marvel..... some new off brand shyt:manny:

Martha