Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Y'all still in here :mjlol: talm bout this damn movie I mean it was cool but im still waiting on coogler and Michaw B Jordan to make that Mansa Musa movie cuzz that's actually real history about a real kingdom ABOUT A REAL KING :russ: who was the wealthiest man on earth he's the real black panther

This post comes off bitter for no reason.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This post comes off bitter for no reason.

Because it is:russ:

Man we could’ve made Coli history with this...... having this thread up there still tagged why Avengers is going on...... but the Mods showed no love:wow:

But it’s all good:francis:

Martha

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Anyone notice any Marvel double/triple features at all? Like BP/IW or Avengers/AoU/IW?

I'm surprised I haven't seen any thus far. Like they even have Deadpool 1 & 2 double features already on sale

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Once the updates come in today, it will have surpassed the Dark Knight's adjusted for inflation box office total, making Black Panther the single biggest superhero draw ever... adjusted for inflation, unadjusted, he officially GOAT hero all the same now. Only Avengers 1 teamup, adjusted for inflation at like 705m'ish, has more.

BP has accomplished literally everything I wanted it to, and a buncha shyt I didn't even know I wanted it to lol. All that's left is to surpass the Last Jedi and become the 9th highest grossing movie of all time world wide.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading some of the IW reviews makes me think that BP completely changed the game from a story standpoint. BP had this deep story with the fighting being secondary, while IW goes right back to the beat em up formula.
This is correct. Black Panther is a better movie imo.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
:tachalla:

DOMESTIC (ADJUSTED): All Time Box Office Adjusted for Ticket Price Inflation

JMeY3Up.png

5L2fHzt.gif

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Anyone notice any Marvel double/triple features at all? Like BP/IW or Avengers/AoU/IW?

I'm surprised I haven't seen any thus far. Like they even have Deadpool 1 & 2 double features already on sale

If I had a group of friends to go with; that 36 hour marathon one of these theatres were doing would be :lupe:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
"Because Walt Disney’s Black Panther got an Avengers bump, earning $1.274 million (+4%) on its 11th Friday for a new cume of $684.9m. That means it has passed the inflation-adjusted domestic total of The Dark Knight and will pass the inflation-adjusted total of Thunderball tomorrow. We should see a $4.95m (+0%) weekend and $688.58m domestic cume. And yeah, it’ll top $1.33 billion worldwide tomorrow."

Box Office: 'Black Panther' Thrives Alongside 'Avengers: Infinity War'

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
"Because Walt Disney’s Black Panther got an Avengers bump, earning $1.274 million (+4%) on its 11th Friday for a new cume of $684.9m. That means it has passed the inflation-adjusted domestic total of The Dark Knight and will pass the inflation-adjusted total of Thunderball tomorrow. We should see a $4.95m (+0%) weekend and $688.58m domestic cume. And yeah, it’ll top $1.33 billion worldwide tomorrow."

Box Office: 'Black Panther' Thrives Alongside 'Avengers: Infinity War'

And within 2 weeks it will cement it's spot in the world wide gross top 10 by passing The Last Jedi :wow:

:mjgrin:At least until next year when Avengers 4 drops