Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Priest said Killmonger didn't look around and appreciate Wakanda. However, again...a nice subtle hint of him feeling the weight of the moment when entering the throne room.
XEycS99.gif

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
This old White man who is a floor boss where I work ( and he's about the furthest thing from a liberal SJW) told me a few weeks ago Black Panther was one of the few Marvel movies where he actually gave a shyt about what was going on with the story.

Dont let these CACs on reddit tell you anything: the reason the film did as well as it did was because people who arent even fans of these types of movies connected with the story and characters. And women of all races were drawn in by the phalanx of female characters who were more or less on equal footing with the men.
Just venture outside toxic White nerd realm, and the film is almost universally well liked.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Just saw it for a third time. Grew a greater appreciate for the fighting scenes. Didn't notice that Tchalla could've killed Killmonger in their first fight for the throne. He did a move and had his blade at his head and said yield. He wasn't fighting to kill.

The final fight scene was kinda dope. I like how their suites power was going on and off. At one point when they were facing each other separated by the force field shyt reminded me of Darth Maul vs young obi won. The dialogue between the two was dope. You can see that little boy in Eric. Conflicted with rage and anguish. Killmonger getting stabbed with the blade just when his suit is coming back on with the slightest opening. Dope

Everyone killed their scenes. Chadwick in particular. A lot of emotional scenes. Movie isn't your typical super hero film. A lot of layers. Acting was on point throughout

WKabi a coward waiting for Mbaku to be distracted to sneak attack.:mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Priest said Killmonger didn't look around and appreciate Wakanda. However, again...a nice subtle hint of him feeling the weight of the moment when entering the throne room.
XEycS99.gif

I just noticed W'Kabi's wink at the end. He was done with T'Challa at that moment. :ohhh:

The foreshadow :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
XEycS99.gif

Ok

Before I start..... in no way am I taking a shot at YOU. Not really a shot at all but just a general comment.

But man coli niccas and this “weight” shyt

lol_idi_amin.gif

Every time I hear that with a comic book movie.... especially the Marvel ones I think my reaction always is this

Some time too much concern is placed in that

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just noticed W'Kabi's wink at the end. He was done with T'Challa at that moment. :ohhh:

The foreshadow :wow:

Na.... he was blinking...... he just has the early symptoms of a lazy eye

Go back and look at early Forest Whiticker movies

Martha