Gravity

Banned
Daps
When I heard the negative and racist things those people said I thought it was just a minority opinion in a country of 1.3 billion. I still had hope even after they covered Chadwick's face in the Black Panther posters.
After reading this, fukk all of em!:pacspit:

As expected, Black Panther took a massive dive on its second Friday in China. The MCU blockbuster opened with a solid $22 million opening day but was thwarted by poor word of mouth even with a sky-high $67m Fri-Sun debut. As such, that the film dropped 88% on its second Friday ($2.7m), a near-record (and certainly a record drop for an opening of this scale), shouldn’t be a shock. The picture has still earned $86.7m in eight days in China.
Box Office: 'Black Panther' Takes Massive 88% Plunge In China
I’m sensing some hurt c00n feelings from you over the fact that Chinese people are gushing over the movie homie:francis:

Why do you care if they don’t like it? Were you under some impression that the Chinese aren’t racist against blacks?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
We still did a billion without them so fukk em

Black people around the world came through, this is going to be the only billion+ solo trilogy
:patrice:should probably stop being a doubting thomas but still

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
For real, it looked this
7fa1b9176e731c8a3b334743d0eeba8dabcc419f_hq.gif

This was fire though :dwillhuh:

BP or spawn? i just had issues with the suits animation in certain scenes in BP

Spawns sfx aged like milk but i still like it tho

Damn shame Infinity War's CGI is looking more crispy in its trailers than BP was in the movie. :francis:
tumblr_p5ouo018Uj1socz3go6_540.gif

Golden Child

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People still talking about the CGI
qMvoduH.gif
The the CGI is the only thing that kept me from giving it a 10/10. :yeshrug:

If you watch some of the movie reviews, the film was shown to movie critics in 2D, which meant the 3D version wasn’t up to par.

I’ve watched it in both versions and 2d was better

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not many black people in china so you can't expect them to flood the theaters off the rip.

This is our first time doing it big global..

It cleared a billion and Unlike a lot of other blockbusters, it proved it could clear a billion through mostly domestic ticket sales.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The the CGI is the only thing that kept me from giving it a 10/10. :yeshrug:

If you watch some of the movie reviews, the film was shown to movie critics in 2D, which meant the 3D version wasn’t up to par.

I’ve watched it in both versions and 2d was better
I'll take it a step further..

CGI was on point we'd be talking oscars with this movie. Maybe even win. :snoop:

CGI sticks out like a sore thumb tho :francis:

Watching the Infinity War trailer was bittersweet. Like man if it had this :wow::why: