Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I really don't get why they used so much CGI in the suits. Didn't look like it needed much.
DYXyBJiU0AET3ax.jpg
:russ:he looks just like the cat that got the cream, some mod should make that a smiley

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Glad I'm not the only one who found MBJ to be the weak character.
you mean weak actor, memorize the words of the final scene and watch it on mute, some of the worse acting i have seen in a minute.Dude cant emote to save his life

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
you mean weak actor, memorize the words of the final scene and watch it on mute, some of the worse acting i have seen in a minute.Dude cant emote to save his life

The quote itself needed to be less clunky too. I found it unnecessarily stilted and wordy in terms of language used. Didn't flow, didn't hit the way it should've.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
There wasn't a lack of emotional range in his performance though. His scene talking to his father as well as his final scene with T'Challa gave him more emotional complexity than just righteous anger. In fact, those scenes actually informed his righteous anger.

Exactly,plus hes still supposed to be the villian:dahell:

He did his job making you like him,hate him,then like him,and hate him. He made the viewers go through emotional range:wow: