It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just thinking

Erik is a great case about militarism and PTSD

Basically everything he did, he was taught by the US military

Damn this movie was well written
The tactics he used, but hate and the desire to kill was in him before joining the military.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've said it before, but Boseman may have given the best "hero" performance since maybe Downey in Iron Man or Bale in Batman Begins. I haven't seen a performance that skilled in a while. Shame he gets overlooked.

I feel ya. This is where I go back and forth on just how well Coogler set up things to highlight MBJ's strengths. I think he could possibly be the best villain performance since the Joker, but there are a few times I thought he could have delivered the lines better. I just think some things unintentionally worked because with his backstory you can see how he could be a try hard.

They were saying in the podcast that MBJ is just so eager to not be upstaged or let a scene be stolen.

They all killed it imo.

A more seasoned actor its probably a totally different character. Chiwetel or even Nate Parker (Never would happen) would have made Killmonger seem more heroic and challenging for the viewer to see who is right.

I don't buy Chiwetel as an Oakland nikka. He's also a 40 year old that LOOKS 40 so the scenes with the dad would've been weird.

Nate Parker doesn't have the charisma to play Killmonger either. But I could be wrong.

I think Tristian Wilds would've been a good second choice but he hasn't acted in a while.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
The tactics he used, but hate and the desire to kill was in him before joining the military.

That was American life

I've said it before, but Boseman may have given the best "hero" performance since maybe Downey in Iron Man or Bale in Batman Begins. I haven't seen a performance that skilled in a while. Shame he gets overlooked.

The dialogue when he "came back to life" was :wow:

:lupe: What podcast u talking bout, breh?

NVM, I see it

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_p5a8to6GZw1t9x55so7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5a8to6GZw1t9x55so6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5a8to6GZw1t9x55so8_1280.jpg
tumblr_p5a8to6GZw1t9x55so5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5a8to6GZw1t9x55so3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5a8to6GZw1t9x55so4_1280.jpg
2sHAv7UHuXVtIpqG5h3jWsY6wSAIC8oQ9SrWcqJ8eW8.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not risking a billion dollar franchise for some bullshyt fam

Shiitt
You underestimate cacs
First captain America gave his input about the franchise he has nothing to do with
No spider man

That's what cacs when black people get shyt to popping they swoop in to take over to help with working or being a good idea they want control

Let's be real most marvel movies do not age well black panther is o my good because the themes it touched on

Cacs will ruin it before cooker gets another crack

Look at creed Stallone wanted more input once the shyt got popping cooglrr doing black panther with the star of creed but it's somehow a scheduling conflict lol
I heard rocky suppose to fight Ivan Drago in it lmao

Code

Banned
Daps
Shiitt
You underestimate cacs
First captain America gave his input about the franchise he has nothing to do with
No spider man

That's what cacs when black people get shyt to popping they swoop in to take over to help with working or being a good idea they want control

Let's be real most marvel movies do not age well black panther is o my good because the themes it touched on

Cacs will ruin it before cooker gets another crack

Look at creed Stallone wanted more input once the shyt got popping cooglrr doing black panther with the star of creed but it's somehow a scheduling conflict lol
I heard rocky suppose to fight Ivan Drago in it lmao

Lmao you right about them giving their inputs, they need to shut the fukk up and stick to begging ironman for cameos :mjlol:

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Box office tracking saying it will beat Tomb Raider and be #1 for the 5th weekend in a row.

If that happens it will be the 1st movie since Avatar to be #1 for 5 straight weeks.

:scusthov: I might have to go a 3rd time to see it beat that goof movie

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
breh Robert Downey Jr. was 43 when the first iron man movie came out by the time Chadwick is 43 he will have appeared as T'challa/black panther in civil war, black panther, avengers 3&4 and probably be finishing up filming black panther 2 by the time he is 43... see how much mileage he has left playing black panther/T'Challa

we've got plenty of Chadwick Boseman in the cat suit left in this version of The MCU unless he gets board with role and hangs 'em up early to go get them Oscar hunting role's
Yea, I hope Chadwick brranches out

THat movie he did right before Marshall was dope...:scusthov: Fightiin Hollywood pedos

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Seen it a third time. Such a good film. I don't recommend watching it on a non imax screen though :picard:

The first two times were Imax 2D whereas I was going to go see it in Imax but we got there late and it was already 15 minutes into the movie. Seen it in regular standard viewing and the sound was so meh.

I saw it twice in IMAX 2D only because Standard was like $3 cheaper

I remember Civil War in Standard (the second time I saw it in theaters) and it not being much of a downgrade if any

I cannot wait for the Blu Ray