PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Just saw it. It was cool nothing super amazing. Good movie. Best marvel movie by far. All that corny WFS went out the window.
MBJ, the general, and hlthe sister stole the show.

Notice the woke brotha died at the end and his main pahtna was held back by a black woman :mjpls:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
full

Speaking of Dunkirk, I caught up with a very happy Christopher Nolan at the Govs Ball and showed off my lunch box. His brilliant WWII epic took three Oscars, earning him many shout-outs from winners onstage. It was the second-best haul of the night after Shape’s four, even though there was disappointment that Hoyte van Hoytema’s cinematography wasn’t one of them. “So what’s gonna win next year?” Nolan asked me half-jokingly. He predicted Black Panther will be among the Best Picture nominees in 2019, which would make it the first comic-book movie to break that ceiling with the Academy.
I reminded him that it was because of The Dark Knight’s exclusion that the Academy went to 10 (and now up to 10) nominees to get movies like that included, but to no avail so far.
A top Disney exec told me flat out that they would be campaigning not only Black Panther for the big prize but also the upcoming Mary Poppins Returns (from director Rob Marshall), which he was raving about, particularly for star Emily Blunt.
Oscars Aftermath: Behind The Scenes At The Show & Parties On An Emotional Night To Remember

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Lot of :mjpls:comments in there
also a lot of comments that lets you know white supremacy got a stranglehold on them

"learned in history books blacks were slaves"
"always thought white people looked better before the general and shuri"

how you got a stranglehold in a homogenous country like korea :mjlol: the colonizers really put in that work over the centuries :whew:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Goes to show you how movies influence how they think about us.

That black chick look familiar :jbhmm::ehh:

Wow this is really fascinating. The media does shape the worlds opinion of us. Hell when I was a kid all I saw about Africa on tv was starving kids with flies on their face. It’s incredible to think that this one movie is reshaping people’s opinion of black people in a positive way.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Took a screen shot of the video as it was playing from my phone and uploaded it to a image hosting site :manny:

Word my G.... Ive never saw instructions and no one ever told me how to do it:ehh::salute:

Hey my G:why:

I never learned:whoa:

If there was like every a tutorial to do that I missed it:sadcam:

shyt I still dont know how to also timestamp youtube vids on here like cats be doing:upsetfavre:

Martha