MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What was Kilmonger's motivation? He was just a psychopath using black uprising as an excuse to be dictator for the world right?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wow this is really fascinating. The media does shape the worlds opinion of us. Hell when I was a kid all I saw about Africa on tv was starving kids with flies on their face. It’s incredible to think that this one movie is reshaping people’s opinion of black people in a positive way.
You really think that?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
But BP and even Killmonger showed their faces A LOT while suited up tho. It was too the point that some reviewers (namely Double Roasted)el even complained about that very thing being cliche and unnecessary, lol.

It came off ssomewhat unnatural, yes, but I feel it was needed just because there was so much acting going on just from their facial expressions alone.

A lot of scenes in that last fight don't hit the same way without seeing MBJ's sinister evil grin or T'challa's thoughtful expressions .

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Btw, the new suit is amazing. Definitely like it better than the old one(though that one is sick too).

yMNxpDq.jpg

got a new joint for the coffee table.

damn! i need to clean that glass.
:picard:

:wow: got the same book at the house. I'm need this one in my collection next
background.jpg

I have both :blessed:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think that?

It's going to take more than one film, but yeah. Everybody knows the media is incredibly powerful. Most Asians experience with Black people has been through depictions they get in Western media which a lot of times is negative. More positive representation from things like Black Panther or otherwise, can potentially open some minds and shift perceptions. Don't get it twisted though, racism is not going to go away or anything like that, but this is nothing but a good thing.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My biggest gripe with this movie was the end fight with Killmonger and the whole end battle being very cliche which I guess is hard not to do with these hero movies.
Still some dope shyt going on during those scenes but the originality was lost for most of it.

It felt like those sequences were included because it's a superhero/Marvel film and they had to have punches being thrown. The film was more concerned about telling a story and developing it'a characters than the action.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's going to take more than one film, but yeah. Everybody knows the media is incredibly powerful. Most Asians experience with Black people has been through depictions they get in Western media which a lot of times is negative. More positive representation from things like Black Panther or otherwise, can potentially open some minds and shift perceptions. Don't get it twisted though, racism is not going to go away or anything like that, but this is nothing but a good thing.
I'm glad you said that because i was a little worried for you there:russ: