Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

CAsbIu.gif

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
right, how crazy of me not to realize the official discussion thread for the movie is 3 pages back. while one discussing all the things the character sits pinned on the first page.
giphy.gif
You been a member since 2012 threads have always been made like this nothing new.

giphy.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Imagine me giving a shyt what this cac thinks.

Action was fine. Ritual fights in particular were gripping.

We all agree the CGI needed work.
They can't seem to grasp the fact that BP didn't need action to be great, it was story driven with a bit of action. What pissed me off is that they won't let the women of BP be great without bringing up Gal Gadot.
I have seen a few hot takes on the movie similar to this. After seeing it for myself, I can comfortably say that its contrarian bullshyt. Its like these nikkas seen a completely different movie.
Tariq had the best stance when he said it's a great film but look for the hidden messages. A lot of these clowns sound like white supremacist who wanted the movie to fail.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes I think they did that shyt on purpose with that last fight...I didn't think it was that bad, but damn I find it hard to believe Coogler ok'd that CGI instead of just having them squaring up in the suits.
I thought it was very jarring and took me out of it with how obvious it was CGI.