Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The Hotep and woke reviews of this shyt are killing me. I hate dumb smart nikkas who make idiotic points that they would actually know about if bothered to read the actual source material :mjlol:
Been out for a minute

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I just don't know how this scene didn't come out looking better
DXZVS4tV4AAue0D.jpg
Looked great in 3d

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, but #marvelgang was attacking the actress after the Marvel deal was announced saying she was gonna get fired. I say keep her :manny:

I didn't really dislike her in the movie, but looking at her, I don't think it'd be a good pairing of her with Chadwick, since she's obviously quite young and Chadwick is 41. Granted, he looks in excellent shape and youth in the movie, but comparatively, it still looks like a grown man messing with a teenager. She may very well be in her young 20's tho, but she looked like she was barely legal in X-Men. Storm and Black Panther supposed to be very close in age, if not the exact same age. Obviously, the actress doesn't also have to be 41, but at least look like she's as mature as Black Panther.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
brehs...this thread is too long. i get it. but u hav to comb through hundreds of pages of pretalk before people actually talking about seeing the film that was released. should've been split up imo and for future reference. thanks.
edit: just saw it has an official thread. carry on.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
brehs...this thread is too long. i get it. but u hav to comb through hundreds of pages of pretalk before people actually talking about seeing the film that was released. should've been split up imo and for future reference. thanks.
:mjpls: Wakanda foreva includes threads about it too.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
#SupportBlackActors

I've seen plenty of dope movies in theaters, but I've never felt compelled to carve out the time to go see them 3, 4...5 times

:dead:

That's nice, but what you eat don't make me shyt tho.

Many of us in here have seen it multiple times and I already knew and said that I would see it multiple times if it met my expectations and since it exceeded them and I enjoy the flick like that, I'm more than making good on my word.

Also, two hours every some odd days is not a lot of time to "carve out time" for.

And I just might see it 3, 4...5 more times muthafukka.:pacspit:

Last edited:

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
I haven't seen black panther yet but seeing how this thread is up to 1147 pages long is just damn how y'all nikkaz got time to read all of this shyt :russ: