Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

This track really resonates with you after watching the movie and let's you know how T'Challa thinks :wow:

Sisters and brothers in unison, not because of me
Because we don't glue with the opposition, we glue with peace
But still'd fukk up your organization if any beef
What do you stand for?
Are you a activist? What are your city plans for?
Are you a accident? Are you just in the way?
Your native tongue contradicting what your body language say.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
This movie was just as special the second time around as the first. Absolutely beautiful film.

One of my friends who hates on everything gave it a 7/10. As predicted he went way out of his way to find things not to like.

- said Erik not making sure Tchalla was dead was a rookie mistake and bad writing. I replied "I'm pretty sure if you dump somebody into ice cold water hundreds of feet below you aren't anticipating them being fished out." I'm guessing he wanted Erik to impale this nikka through the heart or some shyt for ultimate realism. Cuz fukk an Infinity War and Black Panther 2 right?

- said he loved Killmonger but thought it was unrealistic for a guy with a disciplined and skilled military background to have "hair like that", a comment which reeked of :mjpls:. Had to inform him that it was by Coogler's design that Killmonger remain unapologetic in his urban black sensibilities while still being arguably the smartest and most skilled man in any room. Asians be moving so funny when it comes to black folks :mjpls:

- said Black Panther still follows the traditional marvel formula that he can't stand. I'm like yeah all superhero movies are gonna have some sort of formula but to act like this movie doesn't switch it up by injecting meaningful social commentary, strong dialogue, side characters that actually matter, etc is so lame.

All my other friends loved it tho.

First critique point is apt though regardless of the likelihood of his death

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, Coolger didn't want the stone in wakanda, and there isn't any obvious reasons why it should be there. Everything relating to heart shaped herb, vibranium and panther astral plane are more so based in the comics not relating to the gems/stones. The battle in wakanda probable has to do with Vision, since he's made of vibranium and there is only one country that has extensive knowledge about it.

all these excuses, if black ops killmonger would've handled business and not flexing:mjpls: then he would have no worries. Had the suit too and couldn't get it done:mjpls:

Not to mention he should've never been eligible due to his collaborations with Klaw anyway.

T'Challa couldn't even beat him with the suit... he had to pull a cheat code with the trains.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Killmonger rejected the challenge, thats why the war broke out

when black panther showed up they said challenge resume, which means they both would have to be stripped of their powers and fight again
but killomonger wasn't down for that and ordered them to attack, which is why the general was able to turn on him and start fighting him
BLACK PANTHER CHEATED AND USED THE HEART SHAPED HERB TO STAY ALIVE .... HIS CHALLENGE WAS NOT VALID BECAUSE HIS MOTHER INTERFERED WITH THE FAIR PROCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CHALLENGE ...AND ZURI STOPPED KILLMONGER FROM FINISHING HIM WHICH WAS MORE CHEATING ....NOTHING ABOUT THAT FOLLOWED TRADITION ...JUST CHANGING THE RULES TO FIT THEM

what part of that is difficult for nikkas to comprehend?

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone spoil the post credit scene for me? I know I lost, I’m a retard, whatever. I had to leave when the movie ended asap.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
BLACK PANTHER CHEATED AND USED THE HEART SHAPED HERB TO STAY ALIVE .... HIS CHALLENGE WAS NOT VALID BECAUSE HIS MOTHER INTERFERED WITH THE FAIR PROCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CHALLENGE ...AND ZURI STOPPED KILLMONGER FROM FINISHING HIM WHICH WAS MORE CHEATING ....NOTHING ABOUT THAT FOLLOWED TRADITION ...JUST CHANGING THE RULES TO FIT THEM

what part of that is difficult for nikkas to comprehend?

none of that matters, the nikka wasn't dead

you're attitude is why you will be successful in life

yes what you are saying is right but the reality of it is it didn't mattter

the nikka was alive

he could have fought the fair again, but he said forget he already king he wanna go to war

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

This track really resonates with you after watching the movie and let's you know how T'Challa thinks :wow:

Sisters and brothers in unison, not because of me
Because we don't glue with the opposition, we glue with peace
But still'd fukk up your organization if any beef
What do you stand for?
Are you a activist? What are your city plans for?
Are you a accident? Are you just in the way?
Your native tongue contradicting what your body language say.

i love the OST. been playing it a lot more since watching BP.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_p4qmhlIEgN1qioeduo2_1280.png
tumblr_p4qmhlIEgN1qioeduo6_1280.png

tumblr_p4qmhlIEgN1qioeduo3_1280.png

tumblr_p4qmhlIEgN1qioeduo1_1280.png

tumblr_p4qmhlIEgN1qioeduo5_1280.png

tumblr_p4qmhlIEgN1qioeduo4_1280.png

:dead:
Can someone spoil the post credit scene for me? I know I lost, I’m a retard, whatever. I had to leave when the movie ended asap.

There's 2.

The first one is T'Challa going to a U.N meeting proclaiming that Wakanda would like to build bridges with the world. Basically share more knowledge about sciences, medical stuff and more humanitarian work.

The second one is just showing Bucky waking up in a village with his arm still cut off. Shuri meets him and he says thanks for helping him, which means they cured his brainwashing problem.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

the first post credit scene was t'challa speaking at the UN and telling everyone that he is opening wakanda up and supplying resources and information to other countries for aid.

the second was bucky waking up in a village with his arm still cut off. he walks out of a tent and the villagers are calling him the white wolf. he then meets with shuri and they talk a little then it cuts off.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
none of that matters, the nikka wasn't dead

you're attitude is why you will be successful in life

yes what you are saying is right but the reality of it is it didn't mattter

the nikka was alive

he could have fought the fair again, but he said forget he already king he wanna go to war
NO HE COULDNT FIGHT AGAIN HE WAS IN A COMA

IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH “HE WAS STILL ALIVE” THAT MEANS THE CHALLANGE WAS STILL IN PROCESS AND THEY CHEATED BY INTERFERING WITH THE PROCESS ....KILLMOMGER SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO HIM AT THAT POINT AND IF HE COULDNT FIGHT ANYMORE OR IF KILLMOMGER WANTED TO FINISH HIM THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FAIR AND HONORABLE... CHEATING IS NOT HONORABLE CHEATING IS NOT A PART OF TRADITION

EITHER YOU HAVE RULES OR YOU DONT ....EITHER YOUR PRICIPLES MATTER OR THEY DONT ... EITHER YOUR TRADITIONS ARE UPHELD ARE THEY ARENT

OBVIOUSLY THE WAKANDANS ONLY BELIVE IN DOING THINGS RIGHT WHEN ITS CONVENIENT

:snoop:@ “ITS OK THEY CHEATED THAT DOESNT MATTER”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe try a little harder to be funny. Shuri was an awesome character, and putting her in the bedwenching category without just cause ain't funny

There you go again with this over-dramatic bullshyt.

Shuri was an awesome character and all that good wholesome shyt.

But don't go around policing muthafukkaz.

I understand the online world is sensitive and niccaz is burnt out,

but your making a mountain out of a molehill right now.

On a superficial level, you're righteous indignation's justified.

But those jokes where benign compared to other shyt circulating around here.

The context in which it was said wasn't hazardous at all.No ill intent.

Yet you come in here with a hazmat suit on when it's only a water spill.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so what yall think gonna happen with all the herbs being burned? does that mean challa is king forever since you can't revert his powers and you can't give the new king panther powers?

Do you think they can cultivate the herb and allow anyone from wakanda to take it without being poisoned

Pretty sure the herb grows from the vibranium in the soil

I could be wrong there but, I think that's how it works

The herb should still grow