mr x

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry man but them Wakandan’s really fukked my nikka Killmomger over with some shady ass tactics ... how the fukk are the BP powers supposed to be stripped during the “challenge” but they used the heart shaped herb to bring him out of that coma and save his life? Then this nikka rolls up acting like he just didn’t get an illegal PED injection talking about “the challenge ain’t over” :skip:

Man that’s when I was like you know what I’m not even mad at Killmomger for fukking over their rituals ... they don’t even follow their own edicts .. at least not when it’s inconvenient for them to do so just like T’Challas daddy ... preaching all that “take care of my people shyt” but left little E starving out in them Deep East Oakland Streets for himself ... that nikka Killmomger was treated dishonorably his whole life ... by his true homeland by his so called “family” and of course by America but he’s supposed to adhere to these principles that the Wakandans have shown him they’ll break at the drop of a hat to get why they want?:martin:

nikka please .... RIP my hitta E.Killmonger ...a true real one ...had too much of that Kunta energy in him to be tamed

But anyways the movie was great ...amazing portrayals of M’Baku and Okoye especially ...they stole the show ... I really do hope for the sake of engagement they make the storyline a little deeper and grittier next movie ...I really want to see T’Challa face some ethical dilemmas that a head of state would have to face ..I think that’s how they can keep this franchise unique from the other marvel characters

Only christopher black panther we acknowledge is wallace

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sorry man but them Wakandan’s really fukked my nikka Killmomger over with some shady ass tactics ... how the fukk are the BP powers supposed to be stripped during the “challenge” but they used the heart shaped herb to bring him out of that coma and save his life? Then this nikka rolls up acting like he just didn’t get an illegal PED injection talking about “the challenge ain’t over” :skip:

Man that’s when I was like you know what I’m not even mad at Killmomger for fukking over their rituals ... they don’t even follow their own edicts .. at least not when it’s inconvenient for them to do so just like T’Challas daddy ... preaching all that “take care of my people shyt” but left little E starving out in them Deep East Oakland Streets for himself ... that nikka Killmomger was treated dishonorably his whole life ... by his true homeland by his so called “family” and of course by America but he’s supposed to adhere to these principles that the Wakandans have shown him they’ll break at the drop of a hat to get why they want?:martin:

nikka please .... RIP my hitta E.Killmonger ...a true real one ...had too much of that Kunta energy in him to be tamed

But anyways the movie was great ...amazing portrayals of M’Baku and Okoye especially ...they stole the show ... I really do hope for the sake of engagement they make the storyline a little deeper and grittier next movie ...I really want to see T’Challa face some ethical dilemmas that a head of state would have to face ..I think that’s how they can keep this franchise unique from the other marvel characters

Killmonger rejected the challenge, thats why the war broke out

when black panther showed up they said challenge resume, which means they both would have to be stripped of their powers and fight again
but killomonger wasn't down for that and ordered them to attack, which is why the general was able to turn on him and start fighting him

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gonna grab some breakfast then hit the 11:45 IMAX showing of this.
lq2GkhC.png

Fred.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Killmonger rejected the challenge, thats why the war broke out

when black panther showed up they said challenge resume, which means they both would have to be stripped of their powers and fight again
but killomonger wasn't down for that and ordered them to attack, which is why the general was able to turn on him and start fighting him

Yup. At this point, T'Challa was still King. All these Killmonger advocates conveniently forget about this.

Also, Zuri interfering was all in his own accord, due to his guilty conscience of knowing he played a part in Eric's development. It wasn't T'Challa or any one else's instruction to do so. T'Challa actually demanded that he not interfere.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. At this point, T'Challa was still King. All these Killmonger advocates conveniently forget about this.

Also, Zuri interfering was all in his own accord, due to his guilty conscience of knowing he played a part in Eric's development. It wasn't T'Challa or any one else's instruction to do so. T'Challa actually demanded that he not interfere.

T'Challa with the bullshyt loophole in the rules.... :stopitslime:

Never mind that Zuri interfered and Killmonger obliged his request to be sacrificed, but Killmonger game T'Challa an chance to fight back while taunting him, Killmonger even tossed his weapon to the side to even make it more fair, but T'Challa was then lost with rage because Killmonger killed his father's betrayer. But again never mind all that. Dude was as good as DEAD had it not been M'Baku finding the body, Nakia stealing the herb which was originally was for M'Baku, and them reviving him. OF COURSE HE DIDN'T YIELD.... he was pretty much DOA, barely living, only the ice & snow to preserve a heartbeat and had to give him magic steroid juice to resurrect him while he was ALREADY in the ancestral plane with T'Chaka welcoming him in open arms.

Now talking about "I didn't yield".... and forced a Civil War due to that bullshyt loophole :camby:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was there any mention of the Soul stone being in Wakanda in BP? Or was it already implied in the Infinity War Trailer?

Pretty much putting two and two together. It can be suggested the reason why they're able to go to the ancestral plane is because of the soul stone and that's the source of the vibranium. Also, the trailer implied the 3rd act being in Wakanda. So there had to be a reason why Thanos have to come to Wakanda.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what yall think gonna happen with all the herbs being burned? does that mean challa is king forever since you can't revert his powers and you can't give the new king panther powers?

Do you think they can cultivate the herb and allow anyone from wakanda to take it without being poisoned