tumblr_p4nub58sdK1w8xetso7_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4nub58sdK1w8xetso8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4nub58sdK1w8xetso9_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4nub58sdK1w8xetso10_1280.jpg

T'Chaka concept art

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
Just saw the film yesterday.The world-building and the lore were phenomenal. Loved the characters. If I had one gripe, and it's really minor, I would say
the movie would have been a lot better if they had given Killmonger more screentime. I especially wanted more scenes with him as king.

Other than that, good job Marvel. Looking forward to Black Panther 2. Might actually check out the comics now, just to see more of the lore.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p3ylznRvEN1w81fdwo2_540.gif
tumblr_p3ylznRvEN1w81fdwo5_540.gif

DW3ODjTVwAAnEzB.jpg

I'm about done with the internet for today :dead:
@wire28
tumblr_p4e4zckSU41rlh6m2o8_400.gif

Loved it again on second viewing at a REAL IMAX theater.

T’Challa was wearing Swahili print on his robe when he walked back into the council again after killing Killmonger.

When the ship touched down in Oakland and the kids ran around it, I swore someone cut onions around me. :mjcry:

The fairy tale came to the hood :wow:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry man but them Wakandan’s really fukked my nikka Killmomger over with some shady ass tactics ... how the fukk are the BP powers supposed to be stripped during the “challenge” but they used the heart shaped herb to bring him out of that coma and save his life? Then this nikka rolls up acting like he just didn’t get an illegal PED injection talking about “the challenge ain’t over” :skip:

Man that’s when I was like you know what I’m not even mad at Killmomger for fukking over their rituals ... they don’t even follow their own edicts .. at least not when it’s inconvenient for them to do so just like T’Challas daddy ... preaching all that “take care of my people shyt” but left little E starving out in them Deep East Oakland Streets for himself ... that nikka Killmomger was treated dishonorably his whole life ... by his true homeland by his so called “family” and of course by America but he’s supposed to adhere to these principles that the Wakandans have shown him they’ll break at the drop of a hat to get why they want?:martin:

nikka please .... RIP my hitta E.Killmonger ...a true real one ...had too much of that Kunta energy in him to be tamed

But anyways the movie was great ...amazing portrayals of M’Baku and Okoye especially ...they stole the show ... I really do hope for the sake of engagement they make the storyline a little deeper and grittier next movie ...I really want to see T’Challa face some ethical dilemmas that a head of state would have to face ..I think that’s how they can keep this franchise unique from the other marvel characters

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They was on some cheating shyt with T’Challa though :mjlol:

Zuri stopped the fight.
They used the Heart Shaped Herb to bring T’Challa back to life.
T’Challa chose the railroad to fight knowing he had more experience down there than Erik as opposed to neutral open ground.

nikkas was cheating they ass off :mjlol:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people who are comparing T'Challa and Killmonger to Martin and Malcolm are hilariously inaccurate. Neither one technically cannot be compared to Martin because they are not non-violent. It goes deeper but they are more Malcolm than anything. Malcolms beliefs have been skewed so badly throughout the years to paint him as evil that a lot of us black people were programmed to think that.

This deserves it's on thread but I thought I would just state some of my opinion here.